Guys, Do guys really care about a little bit of a tummy?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• No! That is so media based opinions stop looking at the celebs and look at your personality.

I like girls with a little fat personally. Some guys don't. Some like curvy, some like petite. All guys like all kinds of different things.

Don't stress too much :)

What Guys Said 27

• A little bit of belly is cute

• if it's only a little bit... not problem at all

• no, not at all

• I have to say that I don't mind if there is a little tummy. I admit that their might be other things I might prefer but that was not part of the question.

• Not really as long s its not to big

• i have to go with yes it doesn't have to be extremely flat but it can't be overly massive either.

• a little tummy is sexy

• I'm not sure what you mean by a little bit of a tummy, but I doubt I do. Especially since I have one myself. However, that doesn't mean I don't want to improve my body by exercising right and eating right.

• Depends on what you mean by "a little tummy". I'll just say that if you're really overweight, then it'll most likely be a big turn-off. But just a little bit of extra weight? Most likely not. Like I said before though, it depends on the girl.

• Not really. But "a little bit" is subjective, isn't it? Depends what you mean.

• No, we don't mind.

• Like if fat? Yea its kinda a turn off

• In fact, I do care.

I would hope a girl has at least a little bit of tummy. Tummies are fun to rub, massage and kiss.

• Not at all, I prefer that instead of these thin models.

• Not at all

• Petite girls ROCK!

• We all have different interpretations of "a little".

• Nope. I prefer normal girls. I don't care for work-out freaks.

• Not really

• Its ok as long as you are sexy to me:)

• I care because that is what I like.

• Define "a little bit." The hottest thing to me is a tight, sleek abdomen. Most women are going to have a small pouch, but if it extends too far that is not a pouch it's a bag. And the pouches can be really hot so long as they don't extend. Women naturally have a higher body fat percentage than men due to the need in preparation for childbirth, but that shouldn't be very visual.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...njxdDM1s0zz9co1_500.png

Anything above 25% is pushing it. Anything above 30% is fat and unhealthy. The woman in the black top 22-23% is "a little bit of stomach fat." And no. That's not a problem. At 25% that's when it begins to yes become a concern.

• Yeah

• no, i don't care

• No way , IDC about it at all, infact its sexy

• If it is actually a little? Nope. That doesn't really matter.

Obviously we can have a preference either way but that one is usually not very important.

• No a spare tire is ok a tractor tire isn't