Guys, Do guys really care about a little bit of a tummy?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No! That is so media based opinions stop looking at the celebs and look at your personality.

I like girls with a little fat personally. Some guys don't. Some like curvy, some like petite. All guys like all kinds of different things.

Don't stress too much :)

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• A little bit of belly is cute

1|0
    0|0
  • if it's only a little bit... not problem at all

1|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to say that I don't mind if there is a little tummy. I admit that their might be other things I might prefer but that was not part of the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really as long s its not to big

0|0
    0|0
  • i have to go with yes it doesn't have to be extremely flat but it can't be overly massive either.

1|0
    0|0
  • a little tummy is sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what you mean by a little bit of a tummy, but I doubt I do. Especially since I have one myself. However, that doesn't mean I don't want to improve my body by exercising right and eating right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by "a little tummy". I'll just say that if you're really overweight, then it'll most likely be a big turn-off. But just a little bit of extra weight? Most likely not. Like I said before though, it depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. But "a little bit" is subjective, isn't it? Depends what you mean.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, we don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like if fat? Yea its kinda a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • In fact, I do care.

I would hope a girl has at least a little bit of tummy. Tummies are fun to rub, massage and kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I prefer that instead of these thin models.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite girls ROCK!

0|0
    0|0
  • We all have different interpretations of "a little".

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I prefer normal girls. I don't care for work-out freaks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Its ok as long as you are sexy to me:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I care because that is what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "a little bit." The hottest thing to me is a tight, sleek abdomen. Most women are going to have a small pouch, but if it extends too far that is not a pouch it's a bag. And the pouches can be really hot so long as they don't extend. Women naturally have a higher body fat percentage than men due to the need in preparation for childbirth, but that shouldn't be very visual.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...njxdDM1s0zz9co1_500.png

Anything above 25% is pushing it. Anything above 30% is fat and unhealthy. The woman in the black top 22-23% is "a little bit of stomach fat." And no. That's not a problem. At 25% that's when it begins to yes become a concern.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • no, i don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • No way , IDC about it at all, infact its sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is actually a little? Nope. That doesn't really matter.

Obviously we can have a preference either way but that one is usually not very important.

1|0
    0|0
  • No a spare tire is ok a tractor tire isn't

1|0
    0|0