Eyebrow shapes and pictures?

Eyebrow shapes and pictures?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87678714@N07/

What's this shape and if a person has eyebrows like this what should be done?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look young, and your eyebrows hair is still growing, the shape is not definitive yet. I would advice you not to do anything to them yet. Let them grow and be full. I don't think it would look nice on you slim and thin eyebrows. Before doing anything you can draw them with a pencil to see if you prefer straight, curved or angular shape...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has a different opinion on eyebrows, and honestly those look fine naturally. If you want to go for the more arched, dark look that is popular now then you would trim your eyebrows, maybe wax around the edges and use powder or a pencil to fill them in. I personally have dark eyebrows and only get them waxed, but plenty of girls just go with natural eyebrows like that and they look great. It's just what you're comfortable with.

• You have curved eyebrows. You can get them done but ask them not to take off too much hair just get them shaped and cleaned up. After that you can purchase an eyebrow filler to lightly fill them in a bit

• just get them waxed :) and then get an eyebrow pencil and fill them in to define them more