Which girl is the prettiest?

They're all equally beautiful to me. I can't choose. Dark glowy brown skin, almond shaped eyes, full lips, broad nose, Natural hair of all textures 4A,4B, 4C. I love it!

1

Which girl is the prettiest?
2.
3.
4.
5.

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • Girl 3
  • Girl 4
  • Girl 5

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, I'm a sucker for dusky tone girls and all of them are SO beautiful and awesome (I can never be judge at a beauty pageant lol) that all I can do is gawk at them <3

• Thank you for your kind and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO young lady :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's very close between 1 and 4. I think I'll go with 1 because of her lips and eyes. She has a really cute button nose too.

• They are all beautiful and perfect in their own individual way.

What Girls Said 2

• #3

I would go with #2 but below the neck looks weird.

• Photographs can be very misleading both in a positive and negative way :)

• @HandsomeRaj I guess because now that I look more at the picture. Her head looks like it was stuck onto a different body kind of.

• I thought the same too for whatever reason it was done is best known to the one that did it :)

• My vote goes for the 3rd girl.