Is my body attractive or still needs work to attract some women?

Okay, I've been benching heavy, curling heavy, and tons more on my arms for over 1 year. I'm able to hit 90-100lbs curling and 250lbs on bench. I'm just wondering if my body is attractive to girls or not. I want to attract late teens early 20s. I've had some compliment me but no very much, maybe 3 or 4 when going sleeveless.

Do u girls think I look good or need to have much bigger arms? When I do workout though, my arms are huge with some serious veins. I don't take my weight training to the max, just building strength.

And guys, what do u think for a beginner?

• Not Good Looking
  • Slight Ok
  • Good
  • Slightly Hot
  • Hot

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmaoo sure you bench 250, bet you can't even do that for one rm lol stop frauding OP and its average doe. Dw

• Ya I highly doubt that as well, even with short arms

• You need to sign up for a misc rehab man lol

• @Consultantisback Already banned fgit, Its now filled with 4cchanner nerds that don't even have lift and don't have avi pic lol but you still told OP to keep working with his 250 bench doe

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• so attractive to you means gains basically?

• who puts on 2.5s when they bench. i think your numbers are made up honestly. but i will say you have a great frame for body building, at your age you can make a lot of fast progress. see my prof and if you like my body i would love sending you tips / answer any questions you have.

you do seem like you weight train im not calling you weak, im saying your numbers dont reflect the body im seeing here.

• It looks like a good start to me - Keep going, good job

• Keep working hard man

• Good

• Lookin good. Just keep at it and don't give up!