How do I look? (Weight loss goals/face)?

This is a bare all photo.
I want to know if facial wise I look ok? I don't wear make up.
I'm also trying to set available weight loss goal. How much should I lose? (I'm 5'7, 150). Right now my goal I think is 135 and see how it looks.
Please let me know what you would give me 1-10 and what you think my goal weight should be, thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Face (1-10): Your face is beautiful and my hat is off to you for remaining as natural as possible and refraining from slathering on the woman war paint! You have incredible features so, be thankful! Strong 7.5-8

Your body (1-10): First things first. Congrats on taking charge of your life and wanting to improve yourself. Before I go any further, I think it's necessary to set a precedent and to also touch base with reality. First, instead of wanting to lose weight I suggest you set your goal on fitness and not aesthetics. Doing this will carry you much further in your journey on the way to a better you. Next, know your body type and what its capable of. You have a body type that i suggest you look into and learn more about what type of resistance training you should be doing, how much cardio and the type you should be doing, and last but most important, your diet. Don't go 'on' a 'diet', change your eating habits and life permanently and for the better.

Once you begin, don't give up and track your progress.

Finally, compare yourself to no one but yourself because there isn't another single person in the world just like you. Your goals and results are yours and yours alone to keep. Best of luck!!

Most Helpful Girl

• your face looks cute ^^
    and I like your body nice hips and waist.
    I don t think you need to loose a lot though like just a few pounds but mainly tone up.
    so it s toning up more than losing weight.

What Guys Said 30

• looks good on both accounts.

• by the way thats a sick fucking hoodie. what style is that

• Ha ha thanks, it's just a coat, I think from Burlington coat factory

• @BertMachklinFBI isn't it funny that we say that to women and they still can't believe it that we are serious about it?

• you have a very nice shape, your face is cure, start with a 5lb goal since im assuming you dont already weight train. its easier to start with a small goal and it will take you a month/5lbs at best. expect to spend closer to 6 months with set backs. and honestly i have a feeling once you hit 135 you're going to wanna get down to 125

• I probably will want to get down to 125. I was weight training but I broke my back in a crash so I stopped like a year ago

• I think your face looks good and your body looks fine! If you want to lose the pounds go for it, but I do not think it is necessary. Nothing wrong with exercising and staying healthy though

• "I want to know if facial wise I look ok?"
    You look really pretty. I love your hair, eyes and smile. I love it all.

"Please let me know what you would give me 1-10"
    8

"what you think my goal weight should be, thanks!"
    I think you would look absolutely stunning (10/10) as 130, but I am biased because I love thin figure. Set the goal that makes you and your hubby happy.

• DO NOT CHANGE A THING!!! You are so beautiful!!! I'd give you a 8-9, but nobody you've ever heard of would get a 10 (Kate Upton, etc. would be 9-9.5)

• You don't really need to lose any weight but you can tone up if that's what you really want. Keep the workout going.

• I like both 👍

• You definitely have a pretty face, and your body looks great. You don't need to loose weight, just exercise and I guarantee that you'll feel better about yourself. You don't even have to exercise that much just be consistent with it.

• I agree with the guys, you look great. 9 out of 10.

• i wouldn't change a thing i think 135 is going to make you look to thin

• You look good

• 9/10. Don't lose any weight. In fact, you'd probably look even better with an extra 10 pounds.

• You look great. Don't lose much more weight. Those legs look awesome as they are now.

• You do look a bit chubby.

• I mostly want to tone back up. I broke my back in a car crash and was just cleared to start swimming for exercise, so yes, I gained weight. But weight was not a big issue before so I'm not sure how much to lose.

• I would say 10 pounds. Do butt exercises too.

• Ok that's close to my goal, thanks

• Wow, you're amazingly sexy :D ahha

• 8 don't worry about you weight

• The hair
    The eyes
    The body

All fantastic

• I'd definitely go for you, don't change a thing

• You're beautiful.

• you looking nice by the way

• I think u look girl

• You could tone up but still are pretty the way you are.

• Looks fine , you look good..! Try to get a tanned skin , u 'll luk hot!!!

• I'd do you

• Bad :/

• notattractive at all

• I think overall your extremely good looking 😊

• Really good body, attractive.
    Are you single?:)

• I don't know... Are you doing this for health reasons? Because, I gotta say, in terms of looks... damn. lol. you are very attractive. Face, body, it's all good.

• Wow , nice looks , nice height , great weight and the BEST thing is your skin , its soo hairfree :) , i am nowhere near your smoothness :/

• I'm sure you're good :)

• Lol you're a guy, I think that's allowed

• allowed , lol. But it isn't nice, Agree? lol

What Girls Said 1

• I think that you are beautiful and that your boyfriend is very lucky to have someone like you in his life:)

live strong!