Am I attractive? If not any advice on how I can improve my look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not bad.. grow out your hair and see how that looks.. I think you'll look hot..

Most Helpful Guy

• Change your hairstyle
    And you'll rock 💁

• Hey man thanks for your opinion and recommendations for hairstyle? I have thick hair that goes into a afro style real pain in the ass to do anything with it lol

• First grow them long then maybe your hairstylist will help 😊

What Girls Said 3

• you're ok

• awhh :) you're really cute actually ! maybe if you let the hair grow it will be even cuter =)

• You're okay.
    That mustache gotta go.

What Guys Said 8

• i would try something different if you're going to do facial hair. i would grow the hair out a bit, but no homo im sure girls will find you attractive

• You're not a bad-looking dude (no homo). Maybe you should grow out your hair like others have suggested. You're still young so you're still growing into your features. My advice? Start working out (if you haven't already).

• yeah, you're just a bit fat.
    Lift, grow the hair out, get rid of the stache and become a douche. Easily get any girls with that face son.

• Ugly

• no you look like a nerd.

• Cute looks :)

• I'm straight but yeah your a really attractive guy I think you might look a little bit like Justin Timberlake

• Not too bad. Not too bad at all. Grow out the hair a little bit and it's good