Can I wear these pants on a date?

Just a random online date lol. He wants to go for a walk then drinks. Here is the outfit I'm thinking:
Can I wear these pants on a date?

Here are the pants on me

Do they look like normal pants? They are actually insulated and made to ski in lol, but I want to be warm for the date. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can, they look cool :D

• thanks! lots of mixed answers here. I really just want to be warm. They don't look like ski pants do they? I don't want the guy to think I'm a loser wearing snow pants lol

• "actually"

• Thank you for MHO ;) 👍

What Guys Said 22

• You should throw those away tbh lol

• They would be fine, I would like to see them on a women.. all women look pretty good in anything they care to dress in.. add their pretty eyes and pretty smiles as well as the way they can walk and make themselves look very sexy.. what is not to like

• Leather like looking pants no not to good

• I don't like them.

• I don't like them, but if that's your style, then go for it.

• Looks like biker pants too

• Damn girlsXD it's fine, don't worry about it. Just don't show up to a fancy restaurant in those, or do anything they'll make you too hot

• It's just a casual place for drinks, like a pub thing. Think I'll get too hot? It's pretty cold outside.

• lol theyre weird. wear jeans or yoga pants.

• Looks fine to me

• Nope lol

• haha why not? :S

• damn, i was hoping guys wouldn't notice and just think they are regular pants lol

• Lmao no that was first thing that popped in my mind

• Yeah, why not? Seems sexy also.

• Thanks! I was hoping they would be sexy. I guess I didn't want a guy to think I'm a loser for wearing snow pants on a date lol

• I would never know they were snow pants.
      Funny thing is... i would find you even more interesting to know you if i knew about the pants. I like that unespected side that some people have.

• haha that is so sweet of you! Thanks for the encouragement!!!

• Everything looks good.

• That depends, hows the weather where you live? Is it cold? Tropical?

• Nope
    Nope
    Nope

• They remind me of matrix, do you have a trenchcoat for it too 😂

• Absolutely

• I'm surprised so many guys are saying no. It's better than wearing yoga pants.

• No no no

• Yes normal

• Don't wear any clothes at all

• Yes sure

• Where the hell do you live, or how bad is your circulation, that the pants, sweater and heavy down parka are insufficient to keep you warm?

I live in Canada, my winter jacket broke last year and i've gotten through the winter with a liner so far :p

• hahaha I hate the cold, and I'm in new england

• To answer your actual question, they look a little odd at the bottom and are probably a little on the puffy side.

Wear leggings under your normal pants. That should cover you.

What Girls Said 8

• it s that cold :o
    yea sure why not

• Yeah I'm pretty much allergic to the cold lol, and he did say walk before drinks!!!
      I don't want a guy to think I'm a loser for wearing snow pants on a date lol, so as long as they look half-decently normal... :)

• lol it s ok ^^
      comfort comes first after all :)

• i don't like those pants but yes you can wear pants... i just think you need to find ones that fit you well and makes you look good. Just not those. I wore fake leather pants and they were very cute.

• well i personally think theyre ugly

• For a Greece musical, then yeah.

• Uhm,
    They aren't very flattering.
    😅

• Ok, I'm still on the fence, I just want to be warm that's all lol :)

• wear boots and tuck the pants in to make then look more like leggings or wear jean or leegings over them so you still have the instalation

• Not something I personally would wear, but if it makes you happy and you feel comfortable in them, do it :)

• Well I would be warm! They are meant for skiing :)

• Oh, now that I can see. Alright then, it sees like a logical fashion choice! Go for it :)

• Actually, I was hoping nobody would notice, so thanks for that!

• They look awful omg.

• Really? Would you think they are normal pants, or can you tell they are meant for skiing?

• You can tell they're for skiing

• oh poo, ok thanks for letting me know!