Makeup on 14 year old?

Let's just get this straight before I say anything I want to be a makeup artist and an sfx makeup artist I do wear a full face of makeup at the weekends and sometimes during the week because my school doesn't allow it and by full face I'm mean like full on makeup do u think I'm to young?

And I don't want any of this "it ruins ur skin" crap because I that 👌🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think 14 is a bit young for full make up but if you have a professional creative interest in it, maybe it is a good thing.

What Guys Said 9

• *Sees age 14*

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://www. youtube. com/w33. media. tumblr. com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400. gifp for you

http://33. media. tumblr. com/1124f5728f38f7860e6cc60b19b034d2/tumblr_n9dx02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400. gif

• If you have a very artistic interest in cosmetics, I'd say it's kind of an exception. I usually correlate make-up with a desire for sexual appeal, and think 14 is a tad young (I'm a bit conservative there, imagining if the girl is my own daughter). But there's a very different dynamic if this is your career goal. You might even try to make some girlfriends and do make-up on them, on your family, whoever lets you work on your craft, and I imagine Halloween must be a blast for you.

• Thanks for ur opinion 😀

• 14? no. that's not too young for makeup. just... don't be silly with it. especially if you want to be a makeup artist, it is very important to remember: makeup is supposed to highlight and accent beauty that is already there. it is not supposed to be used to paint on a mask.

• I do but, not necessarily as a direct result of your age. At 14 you're young, innocent and really have no need for make up. Make up was created to cover blemishes and to identify a woman as being mature and marriageable. Right now, you're not marriageable and blemishes should be lightly covered. Take advantage of your youth!

• You're too young to wear it too try to look pretty, but you're old enough to wear it if you enjoy it, which you do

• yeah. Why the rush. it's just a make up

• At 14 your skin most likely is perfection so you're probably wasting your money on that stuff.

• It's not a waste of money if I enjoy it 👌But thanks for ur opinion

• Well if you enjoy it then you're getting your money's worth I would say.

• Oh sorry, and you're welcome!

• To young

• too young nah my 8 year old cousin does makeup

What Girls Said 4

• Nah girl you're fine. I've been wearing makeup since I was 12, not a lot, but its still makeup. But on weekends I wear foundation, concealer, mascara, blush. Kinda basic. At parties I add contouring, highlighting, and eyeliner & eyeshadow to my regular weekend makeup routine (foundation, concealer, mascara, blush).
    I don't wear any on weekdays.. since I go to an all girls school. I see no point. 😂

• Thanks you for ur opinion 💕

• yes.

• A bit young for a full face in my opinion. But to each his own.

Are you aware how hard it is to make it as a professional makeup artist? I'd have a plan B if that doesn't work out.

• Are u aware that becoming a makeup artist and sfx makeup artist just takes time u will makeuo it there eventually

• *scoff* 😒
      My point is becoming a professional artist is more difficult. It's not an easy business and even then it doesn't pay very well, you need to have a plan B. I never said "bitch just give up" did I? So cut down on the sass...

• I use foundation, Eyebrow color (cuz mine is very light and not very hairy Lol) And maybe mascara, That's it,