Do I look fat or slim/average weight?

Do i look fat or slim/average weight?
I knw it's nt a fantastic pic bt do I look fat here? Or how does my figure look?

So those saying I luk pregnant or tryna hide something... I'm nt he has seen full body pics of me clothed nd in a bikini already. I just asked the question coz I think the lighting makes it hard

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of slim and figure Is PERFECT :D :-P ;)

• Lol thnx... u dnt think its only coz I'm lying dwn lyk everyone else thinks

• Lol I luk the same stnding up haha nd thnxx

• no problem, sexy ;) haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Odd photo angle but no you do not. You are not fat in any sort of way.

• Lol I ws on webcam nd ws tryna shw whole body to other person.. is it still odd to lay down nd video chat? It's just I feel most comfortable tht way instead of sitting nd holding phone up

• Lol, If you wanted a much better view you could take a photo in front of a mirror but from what i see no you are not fat, And you are not close to fat. :)

• No lol I ws on videochat thts y

What Guys Said 28

• You look fine to Normal weight I would say.

• You look amazing, remember every woman is beautiful in her own way don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Thnx

• Your welcome, I know every once in a while we need to hear something positive. Men worry about them selves just as much as woman.

• Everything appears to be in order LOL and I would say slim!

• you look fine

• You're beautiful!! You look a bit on the lean side of normal, but still normal!

• Lol thanks... I'm not super flat skinny with abs or anything lol

• A little hard to tell because of the angle and you are laying down. It looks average or slim to me though

• So laying dwn is mkin me luk slim?

• Oh okay.. Well I just wntd to lay down coz whn I videochat even my cousin I lay down on my side... It just makes it easier to hold the phone

• Yeah that position does make it a little easier and I can understand why you do it

• You look great

• hard to tell with that pic, but you look good i think, nice body type

• Thnx... there's a mix of comments here... most saying it looks good by others saying I look fat or I look Lyk I'm hiding. the reason I asked the question in the first place is coz I'm my fat at all bt I feel the lighting makes me luk it a little

• ya for a body rate me you need to not be wearing a lot of clothes or wear very form fitting clothes tbh. Hard to tell with a loose black top.

• Lol I just happened 2 b wearing those clothes tht day... I ws on videochat on my phone... bt he's seen full body pics of me both clothed nd in a bikini anyways

• Kinda hard to tell because of the angle but I'm guessing somewhere between slim and average.

• Weird angle but looks normal/slim to me

• It ws on Webcam nd screenshot lol.. I was trying to show the othr person my full body that's y..

• That is fine - You look well I think

• Thnx

• You are not fat lol
    Good body
    Do you do video chats?:)

• Lol no I'm supposed to be video chatting with my long distance be for the first time... But thanks

• Lol no thank you

• You could change your mind, think again :-P you will be happy;)

• If i look closely yes you do... like skinny fat kinda thing. But you're hiding it well... not sure why, just giving yourself false validation

• I'm not fat tho... so I'm not hiding anything. and why would I want to lie to myself..

• Because the all black, The angle

You're not fat but you weight where you dont want it to be... try and eat well.. its probably genetics more so

Some girls just get that on their legs or something, you know

• I just happened to be dressed in black tht day nd I have a gd diet nd I exercise thnx... get wht on they legs? He's seen full body pics of me clothed nd unclothed anyways

• Really hard to tell with you lying on a bed dressed in black. Try standing in front of a wall and wearing (brighter) pants and a shirt then, re-submit?

• I meant if u were video chatting with me lyk this

• So i do look pregnant/fat? Or I don't? Nd I can show him my face like this too lol I don't wanna just show my face coz thn it's lyk I'm hiding somwsomething

• So i do look fat/pregnant? And I can show my face like this too I just dnt wna show just my face coz thn it's lyk I'm hiding

• 0|0
  • you dont look fat here, but im telling you its pretty obviously taken in a deceiving way

• It was a screenshot from video chat.. I was laying down and i don't know how else to show my full body. He's seen full body pics of me.. It wasn't done to deceive what makes you say tht?

• One hand is up holding my phone up and the other I don't know why lol but is that why it's deceiving?

• I'm not tryna deceive anyone. I doubt he'd ask me to show my whole self as he's seen pics and its difficult to do that over video chat on phone

• bad picture to judge but definitely not fat, looks very good I like it 👍 :)

• Lol its a screenshot from video chat... And I'm using my phone. If someone were to ask to show your whole body, tbh this is the only way I could think of... Right?

• you look laid down.

• What?

• you're onto a completetly diff topic. i m so lost rn

• Lol u askd to post a different pic. o said its a screenshot from videochat thts y I posted this coz I wntd to knw hw it looks on videochat

• Its hard to tell to be honest, but it looks ok from here.

• Hard 2 tell y?

• Feel free to follow back lmao

• I'm on it ;)

• Fat fat fat

• Lol why?

• Lol, yet you're still trying to.

• No I just want you to stfu so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna mute this question so I don't have to read your dumb responses... Good bye fuckboy

• Not a good pic, but from what I see, it's slim

• Lol yeah ik its a screenshot from video chat that's why. But thanks

• Figure looks good, your definitely slim.

• Is it weird to videochat laying down like that

• The lighting is a little weird, hard to see your figure, how ever if you want not show your face it will work good.

• Lol that's the best position for lighting in tht room... I am gonna show my face obviously lol but just asking coz I feel most comfortablei n this position

• Honestly can't tell at all from that pick!!

• My penis stood up

• nice boobs

• Slim

• Fat? Is this a joke? You have a great figure, nothing needs changes on my opinion.

• Well I thinki do lol and people here sayingi luk lyk I hve a baby bump or I'm hiding fat

• Average

• mmmm nice body

What Girls Said 5

• You look like one of those people who are hella chubby but you try to hide it by sitting in certain positions so you'll look otherwise

• Lol I'm not chubby I'm actually fine for my height. he's seen pics clothed and in bikini and nude bt wht mkesu say tht?

• Just seemed like you had a gut is all, and then some

• Might be the lighting? It made my jawline look softer too :/

• look average size to me but that could but that angle, but even if it was straight i;d say average

• Meaning coz I'm laying dwn I look slim but otherwise I myt nt b?

• Lol thnx I need to calm down

• no problem

• average

• You look like you have baby bump...

• Lol but i don't... it's the lightning nd the dress that y I asked the question lol

• i can't tell i can see ur belly (: