I'm curious, what would people on this site rate me?

I understand people have different perceptions of beauty and for the most part it is geared toward the European aesthetic however I am curious what our society would rate me as. I do not at all fit the European ideal so I am expecting low numbers, but that is fine. I would simply like honesty. I have enough self confidence to not let others ideal of beauty hurt my self esteem. So again please be honest :) and to be honest it is beauty on the inside that matters.

I'm curious, what would people on this site rate me ?

This is me. No make up and au naturel.

Sidenote: Yes I am the same girl who asked the what nationality do I look question :)

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 4-5
  • Solid 5
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
This is funny to me. I have never seen an ask where the rating is so dispersed. I must have a face where people either think i'm beautiful or simply ugly :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have a very beautiful and attractive skin tone that accents very attractive facial features. you have well balanced ethnically defined features in your neck, shoulders and face. my better question to you, though, I think, is what YOU think of yourself vs those European "ideals" you're talking about. compare yourself to what you think is pretty and right. and ideal is something you create based on observation... so what not create your own ideal about yourself?

• My standard of beauty is quite different from others. The most beautiful girl in the world to me is Lupita Nyongo.

• I can understand that everyone thinks differently - which is half of the reason you asked the question. but you still haven't necessarily answered why you think she's most beautiful... because that would define your meaning of beautiful. you both have the same ethnic attributes. perhaps part of that is why?

• I personally find African features very beautiful. I love very dark skin that glows with healthy. I love full lips on a person, as well as big bright eyes. I feel Lupita doesn't need to try and be pretty. She just is and its refreshing to me.

What Guys Said 10

• I think you're a beautiful girl with beautiful skin.

• Somewhere between average and pretty. Maybe a little younger than 26.

• you look pretty. I can't speak for others but I like it 👍 :)

• You're attractive.

• Average overall to me

• Very low sorry

• That is fine :) My features are very African and so it will not be for everyone. Especially if a person likes European features

• You look good without makeup I like it!

• I would make out with you

• 7-8 .

• Honestly you don't look like you would have any problems finding a man. I would be surprised if you do.

• No I have no problem finding a man who wants me, that is not any issue I have. I personally choose to be single. But I have had many men try to make me their girlfriends. You thought this was a question of me finding a man?

• No you are just asking for ratings and I'm basically giving you my rating. I don't do numbers but like to explain my rating I am saying you are of enough beauty that you could easily find a guy.

What Girls Said 5

• Dude... are you that girl Azealia banks tried to insult?

• People are messed up. Even if a person doesn't find the features you possess attractive that is their one single opinion. What is the point in trying to make any person feel bad about themselves just because they don't appreciate their physical traits? People are jerks. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

• Meh i'm used to it honestly. This site is no different from my every day life

• Face: 6
    Boobs: 10 :P

• You look beautiful

• your self confidence made you a 10/10 i wish i was confidence :c

• you're gorgeous! have a good day (: