What would you think of a girl that post these kind of pics at Instagram?

what would you think of a girl that post these kind of pics at Instagram?

would you date her like have something serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is judging based on what they can see in these pictures, which seem to be a snapshot of a crazy weekend... what? Haven't we all had a crazy weekend at some point?
    Just because someone was lucid enough to take some photos of the shenanigans, which all seems to be posed anyway, with the possibility of being under the influence of some substance, alcohol or otherwise, does this make any of them a bad person? Is it a reflection of the sexual experience and/or proclivities? Is that what they are like 24/7?

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell is even happening in the first picture?

• exactly! I'm glad somebody asked it. (?)

• Maybe she did the waterfall with the smoke or some other trick. Can't tell you why they're in those positions though lol.

What Guys Said 36

• its all good eye candy, and she'd probably make a good fuck, but that is literally all I can see with her. and in the end, that is truly depressing as fuck.

• I wouldn't judge her too harshly. I'd think that she probably just really loves to party, probably getting really fucked up, and possibly even engaging in some girl-on-girl activities lol. (Okay, I'm mostly joking about the last part)

So I wouldn't think too low of her just based off of these pictures. But would I date her? Probably not. She doesn't seem to be my type. I dont want to say it could never happen, maybe it could. But initial impressions, I dont think we'd jive.

• Based on the pictures I wouldn't want to date her. I am have never been into party girls. I don't think we would be compatible at all.

• Maybe a little creepy. Not my type at least.

• First two pics, really weird
    Third pic, wayyy hot

• The last one is not so bad

But the first two are just trashy pictures and Id run in the opposite direction of these girls

• That chick isn't my type but if she's some other hot chick who would put pics like that? I hella would lol

• One of two things. She's either openly sexual and striving to find fuck buddies. Or two, she's only there to tease like a total bitch.

• I'd fuck her all night but girls like this is a man's headache later.

If a woman is not tamed (knows her boindaries) she'll ruin ur life.

• No. I'm not going to judge her on being a wild child but, I like calm and sane chicks. That's just way too wild for my well-being.

• Looks like a party girl... too old for that sh*t LOL

• I would not date someone like this. She does not look even remotely close to my type. Of course no offense to this person or anything, just stating the truth.

• Possibly I mean... if were talking about the one with tats on the back of her thighs/b&w pic, she has dark skin and an incredible butt. Hard to say no to that!

• I would never find them because I don't have Instagram. If I did find out, then I wouldn't date them. And I probably wouldn't date them anyway because I wouldn't be interested in someone who ate in that way.

• Absolutely not

I wouldn't befoul my dick with that nastiness, let alone take her serious

The 3rd pic is worth taking a look at though

• so i wouldn't they are only after attention

• Something serious... no.

• not at all

• Attention whores

• must be summer cause it looks like she's got no class.

• not sure... I'd definitely fuck her though XD

• What would I think of someone posting anonymous pictures of someone (himself/herself or not) on another platflorm asking about opinions?

• sloots man

• yeah sure, nothing wrong in expressing herself

• Nope, just fuck her.

• I would think that she is a whore (wich she really is).

• She seems to wild for me maybe when I was 21

• 1st pic, the pink one is @Polocrew

• She must be worth fucking

• I wouldn't touch her with a fifty foot pole.

IF I was into casual sex, and had a big penis, I might sleep with her just for kicks, but I'd never date her.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 10

• Whores.

• Probably only creepers would be into girls like that.

• *grabs popcorn*

• she seems like some of my friends

• I've never seen these kinds of pictures on instagram haha

• She seems like a party girl.

I don't date women, so no. Not sure we would have a lot in common to be friends, but I don't know her.

• Serious relationship? I highly doubt guys would.

• Guys will fuck her no matter what

• But I think posting some one else's pictures from instagram and asking people is weird

• I still think it's weird like do you have some grudge against her

• no we just got into a discussion about her wild life so we agreed on posting these

• that she's a slut

• Trashy as fuck