Hi, can you rate me or just tell your opinion about my look? Should I change something?

Hi, can you rate me or just tell your opinion about my look? Should i change something?

I was thinking about cut my hair or paint it blood?
*blond

Most Helpful Guy

• You're really attractive
    Don't cut your hair

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• What is to tell except you look quite attractive and I like your eyes! In the third to last picture you look kind of like Jessica Jones :O I love your smile too

• I would say change everything if you want to be unattractive :D if not then you know what to do and dont go blonde brunettes stay winning

• Shallow much? You hear what you want all the time and when you have to continue to ask like you did for the responses you know you are going to get and want. It just shows how ugly your character is, and I'm sorry that always trumps beauty.

• You are stunning... don't change anything

• Well im assuming you get hit on all the time... orrr guys are too scared to talk to someone as attractive as you. Keep doin what your doin, dont change a thing. Not sure why u posted this to begin with, cuz u know your hot ;)

• You're very pretty. The only thing I'd change is wearing a little less makeup

• Thanks :) Im a makeup artist and i work in a beauty saloon, so that would be hard x)

• Haha. I just like the more natural look but you look great no matter what

• Beautiful!!! Please dont cut your hair!!!

• There is nothing wrong with you.

• You know you look good too... not sure why you post your pic.

• http://postimg.org/image/621budor7/

sorry, i don't know how to put a photo here lol x)

• its ok, I love vampires and used to date a gothic girl :)

• I think you look pretty good to me.. try changing your hair if you would like.. all girls/women/ladies do it.. if it does not look the way you want.. try another color.. you can always put it back to the way it was.. take care

• when you wake up take a pic and post it
    these are all prepared

• yes, you right. I wear makeup all day because it's my job requirement, and i have to look always good. But on the second last i wasn't wearing any makeup.

• You look like the kind of woman who doesn't need someone to tell her how she looks like

• Ugh, I swear I feel like some of you girls do this just to show off how pretty you are. You literally have nothing to worry about! :)

You look like you're very popular and outgoing with people, and you look like the center of attention when you walk into a room. Very attractive I'd say!

• wow your hot your face

• You looking really gorgeous.. dont cut your hair dear

• Oh my my you are so gorgeous

• You have pretty but really intense eyes. I'd do light eye make up (like in the pictures #2 and #5) to make you look gentler, unless you like to look like an aggressive diva. I don't mean it as a bad thing, but maybe you don't like easy going and gentle look.

In the pic #2 you are 10/10

• Blond? Or Blood like "red"? would be interessting to see.

• *blond, oops x)

• If Blond: What about the brows. Color them too? Trust me it exists: Girls who have blond hair and dark brows... please dont.. but you look like a woman with taste :)

• You look fine just the way you are I see no reason to change anything.

• your pants in the first pic are weird but ur general style is fine

• you look pretty cut to me, just don't be a jerk, and find someone with common interests, and you'll be fine

• thanks. im already fine, i have a boyfriend. don't need to find no one else lol

• well sorry for the bad English, still learning x)

• It's fine, but if you're gonna dye your hair, try something unnatural just to see how it looks, cuz I think unnatural hair colour is very attractive, and I dunno why

• Well you are really pretty I don't think you should really change anything I was thinking I love making new friends would you like to be friends?

• You're beautiful!!! And yes, one OBVIOUS improvement. SMILE!!!

• Hottttttt

• You are beautiful and sexy don't change a thing.

• Makeup smile & lips are 100% but the clothing looks rather ehh... maybe dress more classy. Sun dress or something sexy but clean cut. in my opinion

• You have that slutty sexy look and im sure you like it

• no? i dont want to look like a slutty or wtv lool

• I nicer way to say it would be high sex appeal 😋

But yea its defiantly that... look at the lenght of those nails 🙈

• You're pretty cute! The 5th picture with the smile is fantastic! Your teeth are perfect.

• less makeup, don't worry about looks though, everyone has different tastes

• Change nothing :D You're crazy HOT :D

• Those pants in the first pic? Never again

Otherwise, you're flawless

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 7

• I think you look really pretty and there is nothing to really change here :) . I think you looked your best in the 2nd picture and you should hold the angle lower because you have a down facing nose instead of up facing. :) You look like you could be a Kardashian tbh :) .

• you're beautiful

• You seem fine to me.. 👍

• You are very pretty! You do not have to worry about anything!

• You look pretty don't worry

• Thank you :) I love pocahontas, she┬┤s my favourite character by the way :)

• Yeah, same. I'm Native American and I look like her.

• You look beautiful. I think your natural hair color looks best.

• You're soooo pretty! I love your hair the way it is.