Guys, What kind of outfit do you like to see girls in on a second date? Dressed up or casual?

Are UGGs a yay or nay? If nay, what shoes do you like? Hair? Down and wavy or straight? What do guys in their early-middle 20s apprecaite the most? What is hot yet not too much? Keep in mind it's cold where I live.

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• i think it doesn't matter that much. wear what you find comfortable. make the pants tight. show a little skin up top. exposed shoulders are hot. depends where you're going too

• XD, just wear what is appropriate for the venue. Don't go it a nice restaurant in jeans. Relaxed. Any guy who cares that much about what you wear is a duche. I'm sure you'll look beautiful in whatever you wear.

• So long as you're not that insane provocative look or wearing high heels, I'm fine with whatever

As for Uggs, it takes quite a lot to pull off uggs

• Maybe a neutral between both, casual should be either when he spends time at your place or when you both become exclusive.

• I'd like them to be on the floor so i don't care.

• I don't care as long as they come off at the end of the night

• UGGs are very much a nay lol. I don't know any guys who do like UGGs and I'm not sure why girls like such big blocky shoes. They look like something a child would wear because they don't know any better.