Honest Opinions, hows my Body?

Note: I just want advice and rates. I'm a very shy person so the image link won't be up for very long.

I've never been in shape, practically lazy.
I'm changing that, but for starters I just wanted an opinion on how my body is now. I know I have a couple of pounds of weight and it slightly bothers me.

I'm 20 years old.
My height is 5'8/5'9 .. if that helps?
Current weight is 75.7kg, thats roughly 166 pounds.

Photo link: http://fluentjdawg.tumblr.com/image/139028365912

Recently joined crossfit a couple of weeks ago, doing 2 sessions a week, while trying to maintain healthier choices.

Thank You!

Thank you for your comments!
-- broken link --

Most Helpful Guy

• 1-10. A 4... glad you decided to get into shape. Focus on being healthy and active not on image. It will carry you much further in your journey... Best of luck!!

What Guys Said 26

• You look fairly good and once you start working out and getting into shape I imagine you will look quite a bit more attractive than you do already! Overall a little chubby, but still attractive

• Frankly, it's not bad at all ! I would be plenty happy if I had a girl who looked like you do. With that said, sure, you can work out and get in shape, you will look even better !

• Too much body fat
    Focus on your diet, all about what goes in

• it looks average... but it's a good base to work with, I'm sure it will look great if you keep working on it 👍

• Pretty cool. You can lose weight, but honestly, your weight to me is perfect. Just the perfect amount of cuddliness without being fat.

• Your figure is like a daydream for anyone who like chubby girls. Or at least so I would imagine since my 'type' is skinny and petite. I think you have really nice shapes that would come out even more if you decide to cut some weight.

• You need to lose weight. If you were 40, I would say you look fine. But at 20, not so much.

• Let's face it, there are a few extra pounds there, and a few weeks of cross fit will fix it up. That said, I'm betting that with nothing on, or with different undergarments, you still look great as-is.

• eliminate all carbs from your diet.

• It's pretty good. Getting in shape will make you even better.

• you look normal which is good

• Your body looks great to me, nothing wrong as far as I can see.
    10/10

• OH WOW!!! You are GORGEOUS.

• Quite great to me

• It is decent need just a little bit toning

• The only thing I would change is the style of panties. Your body looks great

• I like that you have that hour glass shape :)

• You're thick, but you look good. Too tall for me though. Haha

• Its good:)

• Great

• lose weight friend

• Just under Average

• Not bad at all, you are in much better shape than you think.

If I were you I would get down to 150 pounds. That's about all you really need, guys don't like when girls get too skinny you know. You clearly have curves underneath.

• well for me I like your body as you are its hot for me... however if you want do some work on stomach and ass !! but still you are hot to me I love to sex with you

• Yeah everyone is into the booty these days, goes the same for me.

• The booty isn't for you, it's for me. But yes thank you for your opinion.

• haha definitely booty is for you but i meant i don't like big booties ( ^ )

• I would paint you ;)

• Wow so thick curvy body, that's sexy as hell.
    Add to it the hairfree skin, wow.

What Girls Said 6

• You look tall. You got some nice curve going there. You could tone up a teensy bit, but other than that, I don't see really anything wrong.

• I honestly think you have a nice body, great curves and shapes. Yes you are chubby and yes you could work out to make it even nice but as it is now I still think you have a sexy body.

• I wish I had curves like yours.

• Its pretty average.
    But im sure that you'll look very god in a few months.
    😊😊

• Try cardio. It tones muscle, and is more effective for losing weight loss than other workouts.

• You have nice curves and I think after working out a bit your body will be perfect! My body kinda looks like yours I just wanna tone up