Honest Opinions, hows my Body?

Note: I just want advice and rates. I'm a very shy person so the image link won't be up for very long.

I've never been in shape, practically lazy.
I'm changing that, but for starters I just wanted an opinion on how my body is now. I know I have a couple of pounds of weight and it slightly bothers me.

I'm 20 years old.
My height is 5'8/5'9 .. if that helps?
Current weight is 75.7kg, thats roughly 166 pounds.

Photo link: http://fluentjdawg.tumblr.com/image/139028365912

Recently joined crossfit a couple of weeks ago, doing 2 sessions a week, while trying to maintain healthier choices.

Thank You!

Updates:
Thank you for your comments!
-- broken link --

0|0
6|27

Most Helpful Guy

• 1-10. A 4... glad you decided to get into shape. Focus on being healthy and active not on image. It will carry you much further in your journey... Best of luck!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• You look fairly good and once you start working out and getting into shape I imagine you will look quite a bit more attractive than you do already! Overall a little chubby, but still attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Frankly, it's not bad at all ! I would be plenty happy if I had a girl who looked like you do. With that said, sure, you can work out and get in shape, you will look even better !

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much body fat
    Focus on your diet, all about what goes in

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks average... but it's a good base to work with, I'm sure it will look great if you keep working on it 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty cool. You can lose weight, but honestly, your weight to me is perfect. Just the perfect amount of cuddliness without being fat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your figure is like a daydream for anyone who like chubby girls. Or at least so I would imagine since my 'type' is skinny and petite. I think you have really nice shapes that would come out even more if you decide to cut some weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to lose weight. If you were 40, I would say you look fine. But at 20, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's face it, there are a few extra pounds there, and a few weeks of cross fit will fix it up. That said, I'm betting that with nothing on, or with different undergarments, you still look great as-is.

1|0
    0|0
  • eliminate all carbs from your diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty good. Getting in shape will make you even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look normal which is good

1|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks great to me, nothing wrong as far as I can see.
    10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • OH WOW!!! You are GORGEOUS.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite great to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It is decent need just a little bit toning

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I would change is the style of panties. Your body looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that you have that hour glass shape :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're thick, but you look good. Too tall for me though. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Great

0|0
    0|0
  • lose weight friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Just under Average

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad at all, you are in much better shape than you think.

If I were you I would get down to 150 pounds. That's about all you really need, guys don't like when girls get too skinny you know. You clearly have curves underneath.

0|0
    0|0
  • well for me I like your body as you are its hot for me... however if you want do some work on stomach and ass !! but still you are hot to me I love to sex with you

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah everyone is into the booty these days, goes the same for me.

• Show All
    • The booty isn't for you, it's for me. But yes thank you for your opinion.

• haha definitely booty is for you but i meant i don't like big booties ( ^ )

• I would paint you ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow so thick curvy body, that's sexy as hell.
    Add to it the hairfree skin, wow.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You look tall. You got some nice curve going there. You could tone up a teensy bit, but other than that, I don't see really anything wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think you have a nice body, great curves and shapes. Yes you are chubby and yes you could work out to make it even nice but as it is now I still think you have a sexy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had curves like yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its pretty average.
    But im sure that you'll look very god in a few months.
    😊😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Try cardio. It tones muscle, and is more effective for losing weight loss than other workouts.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have nice curves and I think after working out a bit your body will be perfect! My body kinda looks like yours I just wanna tone up

0|0
    0|0