How beautiful do you think this girl is and do you know her?

• below 10
  • 10
  • off the charts, that's my opinion ;)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• she's ok and No I never heard of her

What Girls Said 2

• girl's day minah, I think she's pretty but not amazingly beautiful, plus she's wearing makeup

• I've seen pictures of her without makeup and I still think she's beautiful, all she really does is make her eyes look bigger that's about it.

• SHe's pretty but nowhere near a 10. Supermodels aren't even 10s

• Who would you put at a 10 then?

• I don't think it's a good thing that you think nobody can be beatutiful enough to be a 10(I'm kinda against this rating system aswell but it gets used on this site a lot so I adapted I guess :P) and it's also not good that you think supermodels are the end all be all when it comes to beauty. They usually have a very specific look, I think there re many different kinds of beauty. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying every girl is the most beautiful beeing ever etc. But I do think you can have girls who look totally different and they're both beautiful. It's the overall impression that matters to me, a featur that looks bad on one girl could look good on another because it fits her it goes with the rest of her body well. If you get to narrow in your definition of beauty I think that's a bad thing. Not all girls are tall enough to be supermodels but they can still be just as beautiful or more beautiful in my opinion. The same thing can apply to other attributes. It's not black and white.

• I agree with a lot of what you said. There are everyday girls that are extremely beautiful. Beauty can be found everywhere. Supermodels, I like because of their faces NOT their bodies. They have some of the most beautiful faces in the world even though sometimes their bodies are tall and lanky. Again, at the end of the day beauty is still subjective to individuals and culture. There's beauty in every race.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2a6a58a2bc.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8e13dbecf9.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eff57c322c.jpg

What Guys Said 5

• Very cute but not 10. Don't know her.

• She's not attractive at all to me

• Nope don't know her and no, she's not beautiful. Not even remotely...

• She's a K-Pop idol
    I don't know anything more

• below 10