These are the popular girls at my school do you consider them attractive?

Basically they call themselves squad and I feel like they think they're better than other people. By these pics do u find them attractive? If u saw them what would you think they are like (ex. Partiers, nerds, nice, bitches)These are the popular girls at my school do you consider them attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty easy to tell they're the popular girls.
    Based on last picture:

Far left: Looks like a bitch, most likely acts like a bitch, easily became popular that way, because that's how that works. Most likely hit rock bottom with drug or alcohol use.

2nd from left: Probably the 2nd in command of the group? Perhaps the leader... either way, she's probably been corrupted the most from the time when she was a normal kid to now, being a part of the popular group.

Middle: Also looks like a bitch, probably talks a lot, probably rather dumb. One of the sluttier ones no doubt. Most likely to get a quick divorce.

2nd from right: The model looking one of the group. Probably an ultra-slut, or a relative prude; either way, they all secretly envy her even though she isn't THAT much better looking than them all.

Far right: Barely made it in to the popular group with her nearly-innocent looks. She's probably new to the game and tries very hard to fit into it. Her old friends hate her now.

Also, ratings (left to right): 5.5/10, 6/10, 5.5/10, 6.5/10, 6/10

• EDIT: on Far left girl, I meant "most likely TO hit rock bottom (in the future)..."

Most Helpful Girl

• They actually look pretty average to me. Nothing special about them.

What Guys Said 51

• Call themselves what? They look like a bunch of tools in my opinion. #noswag

• Nope, they're no-body having average looking broads to me.

• I think I get the same feeling as your description - They think they are the squad, God's gift to your high school - I can't wait till they get out into the real world of working or college and then they realise they are nothing special just the same as the rest of us average people.

• everything will change after high school. most of the popular girls from my high school got shitty grades went to a shitty school and got fat.

if you're having social anxiety and feel "left out" just work on being athletics and going to a good college. high school doesn't matter.

• One of them is very hot... three of them are just average and no big deal... and one of them is the DUFF. Not sure how big your school is, but where I was from, these ladies wouldn't have come close to popular. When school ends and real-world starts, all but one of them will be just like everyone else.

• they're cute i guess. popularity often has little to do with physical appearance as much as the strength in numbers

• sluttly bitches only good for one thing😆

• man you guys are harsh...
    everything changes after high school

a lot of people can't handle a new situation where they aren't the hottest or the star athlete.

those are the people that go back to smallville and live the rest of their lives living in the past.

my advice.. ignore these people having their moment right now
    the right now types - they dont fare well at all after they realize the world is a big place and they aren't that special

work on building the life you want... so you can spend your adult life happy

• Eh, they're physically attractive but they don't really do much for me. It's the vibe they put out. They seem like great people, fun and lively, but I don't think I'd be drawn in by their personalities. Granted I don't know them, this is just a first impression based on a few photographs.

• They look like average, wholesome all-American girls to me. Cute as ever, though not necessarily exceptionally beautiful by any standards. I'm glad that they seem to be having fun. The blonde one is very beautiful to me and is probably the one I would approach if I went to your school. What can you tell me about her?

• Did you steal this pic off their Facebook page? xD Did you at least leave a like or a comment? lol
    Popularity =/= looks at least not all the time

• They look like some wannabe mean girls.

• I would say "Party B! tches".

• Sure they are cute, but if that's all they got then it ain't much!

One of the most unattractive things is a person who puts other people down because of their appearance... that's true ugliness!

• I'm guessing you didn't get their consent to plaster pics of them on here?

• Some are cute is all

• The two girls on the far end of the first picture look like old white male corn farmers in the middle of Iowa. They look like they should be standing next to a combine tractor saying "I put my faith in John Deer. They make a damn good tractor". So you can imagine my confusion when I noticed they were wearing bikinis...

• Lol and I thought chicks at my school are ugly, But try reversing this question with "These are loner kids at my school who are bullied on how ugly they look, are they ugly?" And check these guys reactions again lol

• They seem like basic bitches, I wouldn't like them.

• They're alright.

• Like I siad on the other question, extremely hot bodies but faces... not so muh. And honestly I would kind of think they're sluts... and bitchy XD

• They're all good. Especially the blonde one. But I doubt they have other qualities besides beauty. Dumb girls like 90% of female population.

• Nah, they're average at best.

• They're physically attractive, personality?

• nothing special

• Yes I do

• The chick in the middle is in the middle in all of the pics... is she the ring leader?

• OK. Not supermodel material.

• i'd think they were students, no reason to think they were better than anyone else

• From left to right, the second girl in the first picture looks like somebody I used to know

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 19

• I say DAMN! there must be some really ugly girls at your school if these are considered the "prettiest" xD

• They look just very average. Some even below. I think it's pretty lame to give your friend group a name and act all popular.

• They're just average looking girls

• They say they're popular and yet they wear crocs? Smh

• they look like fun prepubescent girls

• They look fairly average. Nothing special. Each beautiful in their own way.

• They're ok

• They are cute by American Standards but pretty Average in my opinion

• They look pretty.

But... omg, they're wearing crocs :O 😡 Call the fashion police!

• In my opinion, they only look average

• Do you honestly know how rude it is to post a picture of people you propably don't even know personally to internet and ask opinions about them? Shame on you

• They aren't ugly but they aren't very attractive either.

So they are average in my opinion

• I was way prettier than them when I was in HS lol and I wasn't a popular girl!

• basic looking

• Not really lol

• Basic bishes goals. #squadding #sorry #notsorry

• I only like the 2nd the the 4th one from the last picture. :)

• they are quite pretty but they seem pretty basic, all dress the same, look the same, do their hair similarly etc