Is it a bad sign when you post a How Do I Look?

And nobody responds? Does that mean u ugly?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you just asked at a low point of the day when hardly anyone was on or there are just so many that people ignore them. Especially if the same person repeatedly posts the same one

• I know but I see some posts of girls asking the same thing and they get like 20+ responses. They are usually attractive. I assume peoplw don't respond because they have nothing nice to say so they keep it to themselves

• You should love yourself first though :)

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there are always people willing to tell someone that they are ugly.

• Haha true

• Yea, don't worry about it. Ask again if you really want to, but do it at a time when there's a lot of activity. Maybe even include a poll.

What Guys Said 5

• So ugly that it'd be awkward to rate you.

• No, it's not a bad sign as such

• Depends when you asked as most of the people on here are American so it's best to ask when it's the day in America :)

And getting no opinions is better than getting all threes like I did :P

• Maybe you look so great that people are too astonished to say anything

• No..

What Girls Said 2

• Well.. Usually I rather not respond if I truly think the person is bad looking...

If they are good looking or average, or fixable in my opinion, usually I answer... ... So based on how I answer the answer would be yes... BUT, just because I do this this way, doesn't mean all the others have this same reason "not" to answer... So it can't be a definite "yes"... But it's likely to be true..

• it's quite good to know how people rate or judge you... for improvement of course