What color do you think my eyes are?

I've always considered my eyes as Hazel because I have never really been able to tell what color they are. In most far away pictures you can't even really see what color they are, they just look dark. But when I look at a What color do you think my eyes are?

good quality picture from far away they do look greenish.
However recently I've been obsessed with finding out what color they really are. Everyone that I've asked so far has said they look green. I want to have green eyes so bad, so I think it's too good to be true haha. Although sometimes when I'm putting on makeup I do think they look a lot more green than blue. My mom and my sister both have very distinct blue eyes and mine look nothing like theirs.
Also, do you think my eyes would be considered that mutation called Heterochromia, where the iris is more than one color?

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They look green to me. It's normal for light colored eyes to have various colors in them so I really wouldn't worry about specifics.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know what hazel is, so I googled it. This came up in the first row of pics.. so I think so

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...asian_Male,_Age_23.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Greenish blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i look in your eyes i literally see a whole galaxy.
    thats amazing

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I've never gotten any comments about my eyes before so I've never thought they were special or anything.

• they are i can't even say an exact color i see green, grey, blue, orange, yellow.. thats just amazing

• Green+Blue 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are similar, theyre hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I think they're green not hazel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue and green

0|0
    0|0
  • Greenish blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Green my favorite :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow they look green but like a bluish green, quite unlike any other green eyes I've seen before. Also heterochromia I am pretty sure is when one eye is like green the other eye is blue or brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue/green

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Uhm they are blue/green.
    I see a little bit of brown but it almost nothing compared to the amount of blue and green.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're blue hazel. It's not Hetrochromia sadly, blue hazel is pretty gosh darn cool though. My eyes always get mistaken for brown sadly but mine are green hazel :(

1|0
    0|0
  • You have blue hazel eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • green blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue & green

0|0
    0|0
  • Green and blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Light reflecting in the eyes changes the color, there is a lot of greens in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green with hazel central heterochromia.

0|0
    0|0