Girls, I am Almost 28 And Sinlgle. I'm Afraid I'll Be Alone Forever Because I'm Ugly. What Do I Do?

So I know I loo horrible. It's the entire reason women don't want to date me because I look totally ridiculous. I have had a few Girlfriends in the past when I was younger that I was into. My last serious Girlfriend cheated on me less than a year ago after she said she loved me all the time and we had sex all the time etc.

I'm getting older and I'll be 28 on February 29th (I was born on leepyear). I have no idea what I can do to fix this because I don't want to be single forever. Not even uglier women like me. What can I at least do to improve my looks? Is there anything that will work?

3

What Girls Said 3

• You looks are fine. Straighten up and quit slouching. Your lack of self esteem is probably your issue

• Stop crying and do something about it

• change your look if you think itll work