Do you like abs in girls?

Do you like abs in girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• i love abs like in those pictures, but here we go...

girl 1: genuinely nice abs, i can tell how hard she's flexing here so i can tell theyre pretty natural and wouldn't look so aggressive day to day.

girl 2: photoshopped. a girl with her muscle mass cannot have abs that look like this. they do not make sense. everything is disproportioned for abs like this. the lighting for the picture was just right and the definition is absolutely photoshopped. although im sure they look good without all that crap but ladies realize those are not real.

girl 3. im almost positive there's some shading and definitely serious filters going on here

• fits better than thin, any guy who says abs are not hurt are just protecting their ego because they themselves do not have abs

• well said

• Nah, I know a few women who have abs that sorta look like girl #2's. But, there are some things to keep in mind.

#1, that's a photoshoot. She probably dieted for at least 4-6 weeks, so that she could look like that for AT MOST 4 or 5 hours, on the day of the photoshoot. It's not like she goes around looking like that on random days.
      (I mean, bodybuilders -- like, the hardcore kind -- rarely keep their peak stage shape for more than 20 or 30 MINUTES.)

#2, she probably uses cosmetics to contour and shade around her abs, in exactly the same way most women know how to do (at least some) contouring on their faces.
      Really, that's a thing. A thing that pretty much every woman in the fitness industry does.

#3, drugs.

#4, it's not impossible that she's even had liposculpture (= small-scale, detailed liposuction) around that area. In fact, it's more than likely.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 50

• Not like that in those pics way to much

• Thats a little too much work on the abs. I dont mind if you can feel them or see the abs but if its harder than mine and more defined there's an issue. xD

• I don't hate them. they fact that she works hard to stay in shape is a turn on. but when the skin gets too tight, to muscle ripply, etc, it doesn't look good anymore.
    strong, athletic, hard working, women look great. but everything has a limit where it starts looking less good, then even more less good, and then on down to frightening.

• Hell yea abs on chicks are hott

• Not attracted to it. Prefer softer

• Well for me I think all woman are beautiful in their own way.

• Not at all. I think a flat stomach is a million times more attractive than abs like that

• I like a little definition, but still a soft, feminine look. Not the real-deal abs like in your pictures; that's too much for me. Picture #3 is the most I would even consider in a girl.

• DO YOU MEAN MEN?

• nahh

• They can be pretty attractive

• That's too much in my opinion. Don't think it's attractive on girls.

• Ah yea

• no not at all, especially not as much as on the first two. I like a perfectly trained, flat stomach but no abs.

• No, I don't want to see muscles/abs

• Yesss, I love it <3

• its not so bad. but if she has abs, she's working out like 5times a week or more.

i dunno about the listestyle to get and maintain them

• Nope.

Professional fitness models almost never work out more than 3 or 4 times a week.

• i honestly think i can workout 5 times a week if i ate and slept perfectly.

until 25 i went 5 times a week. sometimes 6.

• @redeyemindtricks bodybuilding is reverse engineering for what our body is actually designed to do. fitness>bodybuiding

• I like thin girls, but that's a bit too much. Ok the first one is really crunching to get those abs out so I don't think those would be that visible normally. The last girl isn't that bad either.

• Do you have abs?

• hint of abs is fine. full on six pack is too hulk-ish.

• Light abbage. Not those, really.

• To a point. It gets gross after a point, but a toned body is hot

• Not really but it's better than a fat belly

• Nope. Flat stomach or a bit of belly fat that I can play with.

• Doesn't matter, as long as she got some booty meat, or a decent face.

• No. I like meat not muscle... LOL.

• It's pretty hot, as long as it's not super outrageously defined or anorexic looking.

• Yaaassss!!

• I prefer my women to look soft, not cut, it looks too masculine for me.

• Nope. I tried to like it, but I just can't

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 9

• It's actually a lot easier for women to achieve this kind of ab definition than it is for men.

Women don't store "stubborn" fat on their stomachs, unless they have problems with high androgens (= testosterone and its metabolites). And if a woman has that problem, she'll probably be at least 40-50lbs overweight and have PCOS type symptoms.

For all other women, fat comes off the stomach pretty early. If you go to gyms much, you've probably seen a number of women who actually have cut abs, but still have a substantial amount of "stubborn" fat on their hips and thighs, often in the form of cellulite.
    Occasionally, you'll even see cardio queens whose abs are pretty ripped, but who have flabby hips. (Cardio can mobilize women's stomach fat -- which is then re-deposited on the hips if the women eat the wrong stuff at the wrong time post-workout.)

So, the kind of abs in pic #3, at least, is attainable. It's about 75 percent diet, 15 percent workouts, and 10 percent supplements.

Girl #1 is probably taking at least some supplemental androgens (low dose steroids, or at least something like DHEA that mimics their effects). I mean, look at the proportions of her arm muscles, and her abs relative to the rest of her trunk. Not typically female proportions.

• I think you look great!! I like the appearance of abs on anyone. It looks better than having a soft flabby stomach with no definition. The gym i go to is owned by an IFBB Body-Builder, there's lots of women who workout there who have a muscular body. I admire them because it takes motivation and dedication to have that appearance.

• I would kill to have abs like #3 or 1. The second is too much for my preference.

• I think lots of guys like girls with abs ;)

• yeah but those girls look straight up and down
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9435e41829.jpg

• I don't like the look of abs. I find it not feminine. I strive for a curvy soft look.

• Yeah, I think abs definition look great on girls!

• Yes, but prefer the barely visible look unlike the above pics.

Bi girl right here.

• Yeah sure why not?
    😊😊