What body figure do I have?

Pear , Rectangle , Triangle or something lese? Because I can't Tell.
//maybebecauseimfat//

WhaT body figure Do I have ?

To this wondering or telling me to lose weight.
I'm currently losing weight and have lost 10kg since I begun. Now I weigh about 63kg

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks kind of hourglass right now but if you're weight increases you'll become an apple. I think that because you're hips aren't wide but it's obvious that you gain weight in stomach area and breast area. I think that if you lose weight you'll get more of a top heavy hourglass shape difficult to say though. Don't start crazy dieting though that's not healthy. I'm not saying you're too big but if you's wish to slim down it's okay but not too much because you only have a belly (and bigger breasts) but it's okay!!! i just wouldn't reccomend gaining too much.

• Well, I'm currently slowly losing weight :b
      I Do hope my body ends up having the nice Curvy shape of a hourglass. Eventhough I have my doubts.

• Oh but a slim apple figure doesn't look bad ;)! The only problem with apple figures is that the weight isn't well spread over the whole body when you gain. But a slim apple looks good :). I think Kate upton is an apple (the stats you find on the internet are clearly wrong) and men adore her so don't worry ;)!

• She sure has a beautiful body c: But I just fear that I will end up Looking like a cardboard as in With no curves xx

What Guys Said 25

• a trapazoid

• Neither, but it could use a little wrk!! I have seen a lot worse! You could prob get to an hour glass

• Hourglass?

• I sure wish I had a hourglass figure :D
      But I doubt I am one. I don't have hips xD

• Well, at least you're Not the only Person Bad AT it :b

• Lovely legs

• AN hourglass BODY

• A great figure <3

• sort of upside down triangle. your boobs are a touch bigger than your hips. very sexy picture of you. lovely boobs and it seems like you could have a nice pussy as well

• Chubbyishhh

• its like a trapezium,

i don't know what it is but sound good to fit in, u can look great, but need to exercise a bit

• A nice juice one and daddy need him a bite mmmmm

• Inverted trial with a lot of extra weight.

• The good ol' muffin

• Hourglass

• not sure, but if you could loose some weight then you would look sexier

• Pear

• Yeah, I was thinking the same ;D

• guys say pear if a girl is slightly heavy, you hips aren't that wide and your shoulders are pretty broad, i would say upside down triangle once you lose weight but you will be more hourglass with the proper weight training

• sexy

• Dont know what figure, but nice figure:)
    Can i touch you?:)

• You May Touch it :D

• I played football manager 2016 lol
      I had played some strategy games before :-D

• Do i have to play video games to meet you?:D

• muffin or cupcake

• You look pretty to me.

• H or inverted triangle. Hard to tell...

• I don't know, but it turns me on very sexy I really like

• Triangular :)
    So curvy and meaty and nice sexy smooth skin :) wow

• I don't know

• I don't know what figure but you are chubby. Go for daily runs.

• You are a bit chubby, i don't know how else to describe it. But don't worry about it, many guys will still be attracted to you

What Girls Said 13

• Apple (also know as the inverted triangle)

4. bp. blogspot. com/.../... ed-woman-body-profile. png

• WhaT a Shame. I really hopes IT wasn't an Apple type

• There is nothing wrong with being apple shaped. Jennifer Hudson, Elizabeth Hurley, Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie, Tyra Banks, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry and Catherine Zeta-Jones are all apple shaped. Apple women usually have great legs and boobs.

• Not saying there is but in my opinion it is the least attractive body type

• Difficult one. I would say apple, but your shoulders are broader than your hips so I guess a slight inverted triangle. Body shaoes are really difficult and pretty much everyone is a mix so just try things and see if it looks good on you.

• If you cut some lbs and toned you have the potential of being an hourglass or having a figure like Jessica biel. But that all depends on where you lose weight.

• In my opinion your body weight is healthy. You may get called chubby, but you're NO WHERE near fat. Your body shape would probably be a pear shape because you do have a more hipper body. :)

• a little pear like but you're fine don't worry. Perhaps a different pose would show more...

• You have a little around your tummy but still very lovely. I'd say pear.

• Inverted triangle

• Apple shape?

• Hmm this is hard. I'm a pear shape ( very wide hips, big butt and small waist and small breasts) If I had to guess you might be an apple since you look like you gain weight in your stomach area.

Good luck on your weight loss! =)

• I actually dont agree with your mhg. You're not an hourglass because your shoulders are broader than your hips. To be an hourglass your hips and shoulders have to be the same size. You're either an inverted triangle or rectangle shape due to your broad shoulders. I would say rectangle more though.

• A cross between an apple and an inverted triangle

• Your V that mean you're shoulder are a bit larger than your hips

• Curvy. But i think you should invest in a better bra, one with more lift. It look like yours doesn't fit well