Does it mean you're really ugly if the users of the opposite sex on here never answer your how do I look questions?

I have asked a how do I look question couple of times on here and each time, it was just guys answering. Like I appreciate that but what in the world is stopping girls from answering though. I'm a straight guy so each time I ask, I prefer answers from girls than guys even though I want answers from both. However, there's only like one girl who answers my question each time. Like my last question had to do with my facial hair and I wanted to see girls' opinions on here mostly but only one girl was helpful enough to answer while enough guys answered (4 guys). I see girls answering most of other people's how do I look questions, especially other girls getting several answers from girls so what's wrong with answering Mine. Is it because you find me really ugly or is it a race thing? Like what's the deal here girls? Cause I really wanna know but of course, you're not gonna answer this either.

Come on girls. Let me hear it. Am I ugly or you're just plain racists?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ladies, after receiving a message about this, I was patient enough to spend extended time attempting to have a PRODUCTIVE, POSITIVE, SOLUTION ORIENTED dialogue. Instead, I was met with repetitive, negative, toxic, utterly whiny messages insisting on an argumentative, combative pity party. Whenever I did not kiss azz, coddle, or join the pity party; I was generalized as "another girl who just doesn't have an argument." This was repeated when I informed this person that I simply do not wish to sit on my ass in front of a screen and listen to him throw a whiny, combative tantrum nor do I feel it would be wisely utilizing my time to play free therapist to a bitter man who has no desire to truly improve but just wants to angrily cry and blame everyone besides himself for where he is today.

This person simply wishes to be combative, point fingers, and blame women for the fact that he is not desired instead of taking an honest look at why females in general are not interested in him. I've explained that his theory that we are all racist is wrong because I've seen plenty of Indian guys who have no problem getting a girl but he still egocentrically wants to believe that he's done nothing wrong and we are all the issue. -_- Don't waste your time. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

• I told you to block me if you thought I was so toxic. If you want me to believe in something, show me and present me with proof that I'm wrong. If you can't then don't expect me to not retaliate if you're going to just call me names rather than actually discuss about it. Yes, plenty of Indian guys have no problem getting a girl but those guys are either tall, rich, buff, or really light skinned. I've yet to see a non tall, non rich, non buff brown or dark skinned Indian or South Asian guy getting any attention from women. And being in med school, it fascinates me that the ones who never got attention from women as students all of a sudden became prince charming to girls when they got residency. Money makes the world goes round and can compensate a lot of things.

• I am not going to block you just to shut you up (even though the yapping is insufferable ;p ). You are obviously feeling hurt and frustrated. I would like to help but I simply cannot until you can move past the pity party, stop trying to get everyone to jump on your bandwagon of negativity and misery, and stop trying to make what could be and needs to be a sincere exploration/though examination of the core issue within you as an individual some silly, pointless, unfruitful debate.

I've got news for you, love... there's no giant, shiny gold trophy at the end of your desire to debate and argue. -_- You don't win a prize. It literately does nothing to help YOUR ADVANCEMENT.

• Muchas gracias por MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, maybe they overlook the question. There are so many of these so...

• Every time though? Can't be a coincident. Especially if others who asked around the same time as me got answers regarding how they looked.

• @Asker Maybe females generally aren't interested in answering your question because you present your personality like this. -_- Or perhaps the way you phrase your posts is boring, dry, and doesn't do a good job of bringing people in.

• Ow lol I see now that my last response wasn't for this opinion...

What Girls Said 5

• Probably...

• Yeah. Which automatically makes me ugly and I didn't completely believe that before asking.

• I am new here, but it's probably not personal. I'd answer your question, probably.
    But I've never seen your pic, so right now I can't tell you what I think.
    Don't worry, I am a 100% sure that it's not personal. ;)

• I don't even know. I have no choice but to believe it's either because girls find me ugly or it may be a racial thing. Has to be one or the other.

• If you're not sure whether you're ugly or not, you're definitely gonna care. I mean you girls get compliments every now and then from people and also been approached by multiple guys usually in your lives so you wouldn't know how insecure you'd be if you asked a question about your looks online 2 or 3 times but each time, only had one guy answering. I didn't even think I was that ugly before I asked my recent HDIL question but now, I have no choice but to believe that I'm really ugly due to the lack of girls answering. It's only the internet, yes so why do others get answers on their HDIL questions from the opposite sex and I don't?

• That's all I wanna know. Like what is repelling girls from answering my HDIL questions. Can't be any other reason besides my looks or race. I'll go with the fact that I'm possibly really ugly to girls because I hate to pull out the race card for this.

• The question was asked about facial hair grooming, which men would know more about...

• I asked if I looked good or not, which women can easily answer but they refused to. I've asked HDIL questions in the past asking girls how I looked or if I looked okay or not but they kept on ignoring my question.

• Look how long you're arguing with me, insinuating all women are closet racists, and feeling sorry for yourself on this thread. THAT'S why chicks avoid these. They turn unpleasant fast. Get a grip, guy!

• Unpleasant about what? What were they unpleasant about when I asked each time a HDIL question? What about other brown and dark skinned men that aren't tall, rich or buff asking a HDIL question? What did they do to make the girls here feel unpleasant to the point of completely avoiding their questions? Excuses excuses lol. I'm not saying all girls are racists but facts are facts. Brown and dark skinned guys are automatically ugly to girls, including to girls of their own races. Our only chance is to compensate by being either tall, rich, or buff. Girls are very racial unlike guys, who are usually attracted to girls of all races and skin color. Girls preferences in guys is very predictable and when guys confront girls about this, they try to label him as whiny and bitter just to help their argument rather than proving guys like me wrong. And I don't feel sorry for myself. I have a bright future.

• I think i might be the girl who answered the facila hair question lol. What did you ask? I wanna know if it was me lol. And I don't know maybe your pictures dont really look like its you and they think it isnt?

• I don't know. Are you? If so, you were the only girl who did. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1900208-is-my-facial-hair-fine-or-should-i-get-rid-of-it This is the question and why would I use fake pictures? This logic can be applied to everyone else on here but others seem to get answers while I don't.

• And your not ugly as far as i can tell

• Most girls on here from what I've seen usually get at least 10 guys and many girls also answering their HDIL questions. Sure, few can be mean at times but girls of every race has had at least one or two mean opinions in their HDIL questions. Black girls still get dozens of answers from guys usually. I just believe Western girls are way more racial than Western guys. And I have to be ugly if girls keep on ignoring my question on and on. Like even after this question, I still haven't had more girls answering my question.

• You sound a bit whiny at the moment. I personally don't like answering the how do I look questions because is just weird. I don't think has something to do with race or being ugly, but why you depend /care so much on how many strangers will comment on your looks

• I don't think he personally cares about his question getting a lot of responses, I think he's just wondering why many other people's HDIL posts get many responses, while his is a dismal.

• Also @Asker Your problem is that you want to sit on your azz and argue to soothe your bitter feelings. Wake up call: Most healthy, productive, positive people are not interested in sitting in front of a screen bickering with you while you desperately try to make yourself feel better about your miserable existence. You completely have the wrong approach then you don't even know how to take advantage when people come and actually try to help you. With the way you're going, get used to living a life like this. No one wants to deal with that sh*t.

• *thorough

What Guys Said 1

• you're a guy, so it just means they don't think you're beautiful. A TBH, the girls with reasonably standards don't usually go on these sites