What can I do about my ugliness? Should I get plastic surgery?

Girls find me really ugly so I don't know what to do. I do work out but that's not enough since I'm so ugly. Should I get like a facial surgery to become decent looking? I don't know what to do since I'm really ugly. I don't wanna be ugly anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• no!!! Dont let superficial people make you think that about yourself. Let me tell you. I see couples all around who are with partners I dont find pretty or handsome.. Many people are attracted by more than just the looks of a person. Like personality, common interests...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think plastic surgery is a good option. Should only be used when required for something serious such as health-related problems. The best thing for you is to keep your body in great shape and health so you don't suffer from it later in life. Focus on being clean and in style. Like, wash your hair often, floss your teeth, wear clean clothes, and so on. And a big plus would be to have a positive attitude. Attractive others with how you behave, your skills, etc. You don't have to look above average or whatever to attract other people. Looks are not everything. You can attract others and win a girl's heart with other methods.

• I actually do all that but never caught a girl's attention. If you're seen as ugly by girls, there's not much you can do.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• can you post a photo and ask for advice from everyone one what could help? cuz i dont think plastic surgery is best and both men with experience and girls can help u honestly!

• No, the problem here is your lack of confidence. Work on loving yourself first.

• There's nothing to be confident about when I'm ugly. I love myself, just not my face. You wouldn't have even answered my question had I not asked this anonymously.

• *what u really need

• Any way to be liked. And it's definitely not happening with the face that I have.

• make up is ur friend, lots of guys wear it

• I bet you're not that ugly

• I am, or else I wouldn't be asking this.

• Okay it's impossible to try and help you. You're too negative

• I'm just stating facts here. I've never been liked by a girl and I'm over a decade older than you. That's a fact. Not me being negative.

• Post a picture

• Plastic surgery is a sign of body dysphora. Noone who loves their body would do that. Id try to gain confidence or talk to someone to see why you feel the way you do. Their are no ugly people per se just ugly characters. And plastic surgery is the ultimate lie, unless it for medical reasons their is no reason to be so vain.

• That's a choice you make yourself. If you want surgery, get it.

• No! Just because one girl may not find you attractive, does not mean other girls won't find you attractive! We are all attractive in our own way. If plastic surgery goes wrong, it can even damage your face, and you dont want that happening.. just be happy with who you are :))

• Um no girl has ever found me attractive. It's not like my chances with girls would get worse with a damaged face.

What Guys Said 7

• Nobody is "ugly". All girl might find you ugly, but trust me, WOMEN, some at least, will find you attractive. Many women don't take a guys looks at all into account. I knew one girl who found guys PHYSICALLY attractive based on how nice they were only. No, don't get plastic surgery. Love you for you. If you're going to work on something, work on YOU, not your body.

• true. I was in love with my boyfriend before I ever saw him. We talked on Skype online. Weve been in a relationship and living together for more than a year :)

• no that is wrong thinking my friend how about dressing nice have a good hair cute go to the gym build some muscles girls love'em how about getting a job and earning some money be more smart and confident walk stright
    there are a lot of things to do before you do something stupid

• Lol I say go for it dude. I'm pro plastic surgery.. Girls saying looks don't matter.. fcking liars lol. Just be sure to do your research homie

• Hm if you tried everything already then maybe you could try the surgery thing. Im really curious how you look now cuz I never met ugly people on this site before, maybe less attractive than others but not ugly.

• I have no idea what you look like now, but no one ever improved their looks by getting plastic surgery. What, you want to look like Michael Jackson? That's not attractive to women.

• Lol so ignorant almost everyone looks better with good plastic surgery.. Under the assumption that everyone who gets work done looks like michael jackson lol

• @nohomobrah a lot of celebs have had plastic surgery so I now how disastrous it can be.

• If you were to get surgery, the first and best surgery to get is to have eyes with great shape.

• Okay. Why eyes though.

• well you can get surgery to change your eye color too. Just not sure how safe it is.

• Let's see. It would all be very expensive for sure though.

• Do whatever you can to your body , it will never remain the same. It will not remain at all.
    If you wish to depend on your body , you ll get disappointed sooner or later because it changes inevitably , unfortunately the change is decaying.
    There must be something that will never die , you have to find it.