Girls, is my bra supposed to fit like this?

This is a 34C bra in the picture. I used yo alwayd wear a 34DD because it seems like the cups covered more boob but this seems more lifty. I just dont know if its supposed to be like this or what, i feel like I have never worn the right bra. So does this look aboit right or is it too small? Thanks for the help

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women are wearing the wrong size bra. The only way to know for sure is to get measured by someone qualified. You are not qualified no matter how much you read on the internet. Victoria's Secret will do it for you. Since different bras fit all different ways, you really cannot take that into account when it comes to "fit". A bra can lift, support, shoot the girl up and out, etc... but that's totally separate from proper fit and sizing.
    Again, most girls are wearing the wrong size. Finding the right size will make a world of difference in comfort and appearance (regardless of the look you want).
    PS... those are some nice looking boobs :-)

• Victoria's Secret does a shit job of fitting. Do not suggest them again.

• @BellePepper Statistics show that 80% of women wear the wrong size bra (and don't understand how they work)... so my knowledge is probably already greater than the statistical woman's knowledge. And I've known numerous of these woman wearing the wrong size who were able to be fitted by VS to the correct (and perfect) size.

• It's obviously not since you're lobbying in favor of the same system that measures 80% of women wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• That bra is way too small for you. I can tell the band is too large by the way the wires are lifted off your body and not sitting firmly against your torso. I can see the folded crease under your breast where it the tissue meets the torso, so that means the underwire is not sitting in the crease like it is supposed. That is probably because this bra has shallow shaped cups and you are definitely projected. I can't tell if you've scooped the tissue from under your armpits forward and into your cups, but that would also show you how these cups are way too small for you.

You look similar in size to me, maybe a little bigger. I also used to wear 34C or D before finding out that that sizing is completely wrong and based off of info from the 1950s that doesn't apply to how modern bras work. I recommend measuring and sizing yourself to find your modern bra size. Don't trust store fitters because most of them are as ill informed about modern sizing as the general public. Here is me showing the basics of measuring size: http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

And here are pictures of other women in bras and clothed so you can see other examples of modern bra sizing being used correctly: http://www.brabandproject.com/

What Guys Said 26

• 0|0
  • I'm no expert as much as i love boobs. But those look good, i could see them as possibly a little small. They look good!

• looks standard?

• God I love pushup bras 😍

• I think it looks fine, but I'm a guy and don't know the finer points of bra fitting.

• No. It's obvious that the band isn't flat against your ribs. The band should be flat against your ribs and the cups should be better fitted to your actual boobs and not just hover slightly touching them. Your band is too big and your cups are too small. (My sisters made me watch A LOT of episodes of Double Divas growing up so I've picked up on some stuff.

• I don't have a lot of experience, but I think it looks to small. It could depend on the style? I don't know, just my 2 cents

• Hi I know you are after girls advice but here I am any way. I've had 2 girlfriends sized 34D and 34DD both of them looked like this when wearing every bra they every bought so to me this looks like the correct size bra unless they both had it wrong

• I think so. Maybe ask a woman, especially an older woman.

• It looks right to me.

• That looks hot, 34c is averagish so

• maybe a bit small... not sure, but it looks great no matter what

• Nice tits

• be honest with you i didn't see the bra

• Looks perfect... hot cleavage. very Kissable

• not too sure about the bra size but LOVE the boobs. very sexy and looks very playable.

• OMG this is lovely breast

• Nice boobs

• It should fit all womanike that (o) y (o)

• too small in my opinion

• It's a tight fit. You need a bigger bra.

• small :(

• Is this your bra? So good lol:) i like your boobs

• Nice tits

• Ehem... attention me... attention me!!

• It's supposed to be this way

What Girls Said 16

• No it is not. The band is too big and the cup is too small. https://youtu.be/8Jk55ep4XUQ

• Unless it's a balcony bra, usually your breast is supposed to be covered, if it's not usually means you have the wrong size

• there's obviously a fairly big push in your bra, I think push up bras are hard to fit actually. I think if you take out the push it would fit perfectly this way it looks like your nipple might show if you move a lot.
    Try stretching, jumping and bending and see how it is

• The cup is too small.
    Look at this picture in your underboob area, the bra isn't on your ribcage but in the air. It should stay flat on the ribcage.
    Also, as you buy your bra, do you hook it in the loosest or the thightest hook?

• I didn't know that thanks for tellibg me. And i always hook it in the tightest hook. Is that wrong?

• Thanks that is really helpful. I always put my bras on wrong now that i think about it. But thanks, i will keep that in mind next time i go shopping

• You're welcome, I know that the struggle is real. ✊

• It looks like it's too small actually. If you talk to the workers at wherever you buy your bras, they can usually help you find the perfect size by measuring you. But from what I see here it looks like you might need a bigger bra. If the straps are digging into your shoulders instead of laying flat, that's also an indicator that you need a larger size. Bras are supposed to cover breasts, but you can find some that are also "lifty".

• It looks a bit small but you can check if it's too small.
    The underwire should give pressure on your ribs, not your boobs.
    Your boobs shouldn't pop out above the cup. It should look round.
    At the side your boobs should fall into the cups.

• Doesn't look right to me..

• I feel like its too small. Like your boobs could pop out any time.

• Looks a bit small. You should get measured and go from there.

• From what I see,
    they clearly don't look like 34DD.
    Take your measurement instead of choosing random size ^^

• Try a 34d

• It looks a bit small...
    I'd suggest to get measured

• It fits perfectly

• it looks too big on you.

• It depends if it is a push up bra or a t-shirt bra or if you just posted this so people could comment on your tits.

• I like how you started the question with "girls" and it's mostly guys who answered! Typical lol.

• For two obvious reasons! (guys have - of course - a deep knowledge regarding bras... and girls are just here to see boobs. You pervs.)

• Haha, that may well be the case!