How Does My Arm Look? Should I Try To Get Bigger Guns?

How Does My Arm Look? Should I Try To Get Bigger Guns?
Is my arm too small, too big, or just right? Give me your honest opinion! Thanks!

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, its just right. Dont go bigger, you would scare all the girls

2|1
    0|0
    • I appreciate your opinion but why would girls be scared?

• Show All
    • Yah, no worries. LOL

There's a lot of blind-leading-the-blind in terms of fitness advice here, so, yr presence will be valuable if you do decide to stick around.

• @redeyemindtricks Thank you. I'll definitely stick around since Yahoo Answers sucks now. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 14

• Nice definition maybe up the weight of the dumbells so the bicep gets larger. Other wise looks nice. (One weight lifter to another.)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, brother! I always appreciate advice from a fellow lifter!

• Looks awesome. Great job man. You will be turning heads of ladies everywhere you go.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, bro. Your comment is reassuring. When you see yourself everyday, it's hard to see the little changes.

• >goals< I guess

1|1
    0|0
  • DUDE we need some GUN CONTROL up in here!

0|1
    0|0
  • how many inches? mine was 16.5" at its biggest , most girls liked it so can't complain... actually all girls did and iam working towards getting their again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Believe it or not, I've never measured my arms. I'm going to look up the correct way to do it and I'll let you know!

• Show All
    • Just measured and it's just over 17"

• then you're good to go train to maintain bigger it starts making girls scared at 17" thats perfect

• Just right, you don't want to look disproportionate.

0|1
    0|0
  • nice man.

let's see if u been skippin leg day now =P

0|1
    0|0
  • neither too big , but still good

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you have arm buggers?

0|1
    0|0
    • What are arm buggers?

• Show All
    • Yes, I can pick up my own weight with ease. Believe it or not, I mainly do calisthenics with a 20 pound vest.

• Good. You'll survive...

• That's just right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great

0|1
    0|0
  • Not bad, I think it looks right

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like an average male arm?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your arm is clearly pretty big. I can't really imagine it looking much bigger without getting gross.

0|1
    0|0
    • I appreciate your input. When you see your arm everyday, it's hard to get a different perspective. When other people notice (especially guys), you know you're making progress!