Girls, Good-looking guy :D?

Height is around 1.85 (6.1ft) I just wonder if it is possible to try myself in modeling? Thank you for answers :* Girls, Good-looking guy :D ?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I was an editorial/fashion model in my 20's, and I work with fitness models now.

Yes, you have obvious potential. Most importantly, you have the two things you can't build in the gym or kitchen -- facial structure and height (male fashion models are typically 178-185cm).

If you are talking about FASHION modeling -- as opposed to fitness modeling -- DO NOT LET YOUR SHOULDERS AND CHEST GET ANY BIGGER.
    This is VERY important.
    Male editorial models wear size EU 46 or 48. Print and catalogue models normally wear EU 48 or 50.

You certainly have the right facial and overall looks to do couture/editorial. But, if you want to get work from top fashion houses -- for instance, if you'd want to be in a glossy Dolce spread -- your chest, biceps and delts are already TOO BIG.

In any case... you have a surprising amount of physical development for a 20-year-old, and, yr proportions are not typical. Based on that, I'm guessing that you are using some kind of steroids or pro-steroids.
    If you are -- be careful! Watch out for at least 3 things:
    1, yr proportions. You've already trained yr shoulders and chest out of proportion with yr torso and core.
    2, yr overall size.
    3, yr hairline. In these pictures, the corner of yr hairline is already receding a little bit. That may just be genetic, but, if you are using drugs that convert to DHT, that is what's causing it.

What Girls Said 10

• only way to know is to try. Worst case scenario: no one want to sign you, best case: you become the first male Victoria Secret model

• you look like model material

• male models are actually a little bit taller then you but I'm sure you could go for i, but you have that scary, sharp featured face they like

• Fishing for compliments wow. This is usually a female thing.

• u could like totally <3 do modeling

• yes i could see u as a model easily

• I'm sure you could get in to modeling. Good luck

• Yeah, you look good.

• You look like a modell to me

• hot to sexy for me