Am I considered pretty?

I know I'm fat and all, but I never know what people think of how I look, friends seem to always wanna spare my feelings and strangers always seem to want to put me down. I was hoping to get unbaised opinions. Am I considered pretty?

Thanks for answering honestly. Although I would appreciate not being told what I NEED to do thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean you're not ugly, you're just fat.

• the additional commentary was directly addressing the 2 others who commented on my comment. so yes, it was kinda necessary. i didn't give you advice. i wasn't even talking to you. it's your life and you can do what you want.

• @VeryDeepUsername hey but I am with him on that.
      I mean beauty is based on face and body. she asked how does she look and he said she has a nice face but needs to loose weight. I don t see the offense here as it is the simple truth and like he said it is manageable after all. a bit of though love and criticism would do the person more good then sugarcoating them with lies.
      It is what it is

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• You have a really cute face with that smile. It's your greatest asset based on this picture. You do need to start running and do other exercises to lose weight. You can do it if you push yourself.

• Look pretty

• If normally say you NEED to
    Smile, but you got that down!! I wouldn't say you're beautiful, but you are definitely pretty

• You would be 10/10 if you lost a little weight. You have a very pretty face and smile!

• Yes you are pretty and your friends mean it. I mean look at your cute face also brunette is my weakness :)

• You're very pretty.

• Nope not my type at all

• I think you look very pretty

• Without a doubt, you look great.

• Really pretty
    7.5-8/10

• No. You need to take better care of yourself and lose some weight.

• cute face with lovely smile

• Yes mam

• I think that you're really pretty. Your friends mean it when they say it.

• Very pretty! Friends?

• Pretty :)

• candy (:

• Ugly no fat a bit

• Your grammar could use some work. I have no idea what you were trying to say.

• ugly no. Fat a lot. Better?

• You could be a lot prettier if you lost weight. There's no way around it, obesity is not attractive. Fortunately you have a pretty face, you can't change your face but bodies can always be shaped and changed.

• Yeah you kind of are I wouldn't mind being friends with you would you like to be friends?

What Girls Said 5

• You have a cute face and I think you'd be pretty when you grow up ;)

• I think you look really cute and you have a pretty smile :)

• You're average in my opinion
    But that isn't a great picture though
    😊😊

• average

• You have the potential to be pretty, but in my opinion, you are not. You aren't ugly though, just average.