What do you think about men with really hair chests?

• Sexy! love it!
    14% (3)25% (7)20% (10)Vote
  • ew! gross! please wax!
    62% (13)25% (7)41% (20)Vote
  • indifferent.
    24% (5)50% (14)39% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think a lot of hair on the chest looks good. I currently don't have much but my grandfather has a lot. A lot. And I think it looks really bad. Maybe it just doesn't fit him but I just don't like it. If I start growing a lot of chest hair then I am gonna shave, wax, whatever.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I'll trim mine down if she wants but she has to remember she's dating a man not a boy. Men have chest hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but hair is effin gross in my opinion. Male or female... i trim my body everywhere short or shaved & clean ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend said I was the first guy with a hairy chest she has dated and she was surprised that she liked it.

0|1
    0|0
  • i shave half my chest first time i bang a girl so she can both sides and pick

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE the hair on my chest

0|1
    0|0
  • sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women hate it , as far as I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hair everywhere but my chest lol
    Well I shave so
    Almost everywhere

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend is really hairy and it's not really a big deal. I just wish he was more comfortable with it!

0|2
    0|0
    • You are indifferent?
      And he is ashamed and embarrassed?
      Does he shave?

• @multilevel I am indifferent. He is embarrassed but I think he's okay now. He shaves sometimes but not really anymore since he knows it doesn't matter.

• its sexy or im indifferent. i dont find it gross. larger amounts of body hair is normal for certain ethnicities and normal looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't a fan at all until my current boyfriend... Now when he gets naked it drives me insane

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote D = If everything else about them physically rocks my world, its a total non issue.

0|1
    0|0