Is this a cute festival look? or too provocative?

Rate the look from 1-10. Also can guys tell me if this is too provocative. In our society sadly a woman can't wear what she wants or can't show too much skin without people assuming she's "asking for it", in other words if a girl is showing too much skin in some people's minds she's asking to be assaulted or for some man to grab her. Its sad yes that this is the world we live in, but I want to try and avoid any male attention and to just have fun with my girlfriends. My face is a bit blurry in this pic but please tell me if the outfit is cute.

• Its ugly outfit. Change to something else
  • Its cute.
  • Too provocative

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's okay. Some might find it provocative but should be okay to most. Just don't act or behave like you're showing off or trying to get attention. Just be cool. Act like you would if you were more covered up.

• Behave like I'm showing off? Never. I'm only there to have fun and listen to music and dance with my friends. :)

• Ok, wrong wording maybe.

• If your in the US thats a little too provocative overall in private with S/O 10/10

In public not really suitable.

overall I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

• Really :( I always see girls wear this too festivals. Shorts with crop tops

• the top calls a lot attention to your chest is my only point its not bad but its the first thing guys probably will notice. If thats the objective nicely well done, but the girls i know prefer that guys look at their face not their chest/breasts.

• ok. thanks

• Way cute.

• Wear it... it looks great on you

• Its fine if you're comfortable in that outfit

Like a Caribbean festival for sure

• On you... very nice!

What Girls Said 6

• Vote D = Totally sexy & chilled & super cute = WEAR IT!!! :)

• Its cute

• no it looks great. rock it!

• 10/10!!! Super cute!!!

• its a pretty common outfit for a music festival. you'll be fine. still keep an eye out for creeps though. they'll try something no matter what your wearing

• it's really, really cute, but i think you should add a jacket or something 'cause it's also very provocative.