Why Are So Many Girls Getting Lip Injections and Fillers in Their Faces?

Is it just me, or have you noticed a lot of celebrities and girls in their 20s are getting fillers in their face? A couple of my friends were trying to convince me to get lip injections with them, but it makes me nervous to inject something into my face just for fuller lips. What do you think? Should I do it?

These are some before and after pictures of girls after injections:

Should I try it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Natural is always best.

Just spend the money on good moisturisers instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I think lip fillers I think Pete burns nasty image in the papers with white pus dripping out... gave me the boke and yuk..

One thing with fillers is you need to keep getting them otherwise you're left with the ultimate duck pout and fine lines like a 50 year old who smokes 40 a day in a few years... look a Katie prices mouth for instance before and after fillers
    You don't need fillers just a steady hand with a good lip pencil and colour it in makes the lips look bigger... I've tried it works for me...

Avoid fillers kylie Jenner looks older than her age with the amount of much she's had injected into her face... she will pay for it when she's older Tryin to reverse it by trying to look young

avoid it

What Guys Said 8

• I think all that shit is stupid! Its nasty also. Why now days woman want to be fake AF! But want a real man?

• theyre all gross.

go to the gym instead

• Nope its fake so why?

• Lips injections because they know guys desire it for oral sex. Nobody likes kissing someone with thin lips anyways YUCK

• Thats up to you but those girls all have major self esteem issues.

• Hell no don't try it. It's stupid... Love yourself for who you are.

• Because they're stupid...

• try..

What Girls Said 7

• It's not permanent, I mean are you gonna do it for the rest of your life? Thats akot of upkeep. Thin lips can look good too, look at kendall jenner. Do you have super insanely thin lips? I mean to someone who has virtually no lips it would bring balance to their face but if you have nice shaped small lips I wouldn't bother.

• Lip injections aren't permanent so I'd go for it. I just wouldn't keep doing it over and over again tho or try doing anything permanent.

• it's beautification

• I think they are crazy.

• Don't do it! Who knows what could happen if you inject that crap in your face!

• You tell me
    😂😂

• No u shouldn't try it