Do I look like a nerd?

Im a sophomore and I feel like I'm a nerd because my 4.0 and nerdy looks Do I look like a nerd?

I'm 15 by the way 😑

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 10

• Kinda, just be a smart one and don't let yourself get bullied. I was just a regular guy in school (not popular, not a nerd), I blended in and there were really nothing happening around Me. I had my close friends which I would meet up with at a non-crowded place in our school. Just blend in in the crowd, have your closer friends, don't bully others/don't let yourself get bullied, study hard, get good grades and the school will be over before you know it!

• Nerds are cool. One day you (nerds) will rule over the jocks because you will own the companies that they work for. So stay kewl.

• And what's wrong with nerds? I'm a proud nerd here...

• not at all

• Dude how old are you? 😂

• you look good man not nerdy at all just do great in school if your better then me or anyone then that's just your mind that your smart im a nerd in other things like im a gamer nerd a comic book nerd spidy your my guy hehehe but yea um the only thing that i really do hat that make me feel like there making fun of use that they don't even do it on purpose is dress as a nerd like putting there pants all the way up like where your stomach is at and tuck in your shirt that shit really bother me its like think of a gay guy that is showing of his gayness you know what i mean that's the way i see of them of nerd is like all right dude i now your a nerd but why show your nerd that people will bully you for it the way you dress and stuff like that

• Yeah you do :)

• A little

• Yes...

• Not to say that there's anything wrong with that, or that you can't change if it's not a look you like

• K thanks I don't really care I just wanted to know

• change hair style to less "nerdy" and see result. and don't tell your 4.0 unless asked. lol