What is too big when it comes to areolas?

I'm pretty small, at 5'3, with a small frame. I have sizeable boobs at 34 Ds, but I've laways been super conscious about the largeness of my areolas, which are around 2.5-3 inches in diameter. As a guy, honestly, does this matter to you? Is this unattractive? I always keep a bra on during sex because of how self-conscious I am 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like me will find your areolas to be a complete turn on... no lie.

You asked how big is too big... in my opinion... 5 inches across would still be just fine.

Some guys won't like them large. Other guys may find them to be your most appealing physical feature.

In any event, any guy that cares to be with you who is worth even a minute of your time will be totally happy with what you have.

Take off your bra, lose your insecurity and show your guy what a beautiful, sexual woman looks like.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont let it bother you! a guy is going to be happy seeing a pair of boobs in front of him regardless of what they look like. im sure they look fine

What Guys Said 24

• I didn't ever see them, but when she's wearing a light colored bra and a blouse, it's clear my secretary sports the same size, in purple.
    Interesting but she has other qualities.

• Smaller is more desirable, it does matter, but any real man knows there's a lot of natural variation. He might like you're boobs more of they were smaller, but BOOBS!! And D cup for a 5'3" is extremely impressive. I doubt he will kind enough to really care. And hell quickly get used to it. I knew a girl with a huge scar on her cheek that I very, very rarely noticed because I was around her so much

• There is no such thing as too big <3

• I think guys are more bothered by the fact that you are wearing bras during sex than the size of your areola

• Some guys love it.. Don't be self conscious. Everyone is different, there might be the odd guy that doesn't like it but I think very few, if any.

• no hassle on the size of the areolas. the nipple is what we play with and the boob is what we suck on and massage. even the size of the boob does not matter as all boob sizes are playable anyway. some just play nicer than others. played with big boobs and played with small and they are all unique in their own way

• Yea well some big ass areolas do look weird lol but won't be like deal breaker unless they are like really big

• I like big areolas and I'm not sure why. But my last girlfriend had the biggest ones I've ever touched. Yeah take your bra off for sure!

• in my opinion anything over 1.6 inches in diameter is too big.

• i think it´s not so beautyful, if they cover like the whole boob xD but it´s not too bad either way.

• I love big areolas, I'd love to run my tongue around them.

• Mmmm I'd say big boobs and big areolas are a nice combo, I'd ask you to remove your bra and go full. frontal to enjoy the view :)

• When it comes to areolas, nothing can be too big!

• Nope... doesn't matter. Not a fan of big boobs but, big areolas and big nipples are def hot!

• 34D's. Dang

• Yes unfortunately. I like small cute nipples. Preferably pinkish is color also. Those are suoer hot mmmmmmm! But big areolas are a turn off for me. I had a girlfriend once with big DD boobs and she also had large nipples... it turned me off and i tried to get over it but i couldn't. So i moved on and got a hottie with smaller ones. SOME guys are not affected bybit at all though. SOME guys love huge nipples. SOME guys aren't picky like me. I know what i want and i get it type of guy.

• Never really thought about it before. Are they so big that you have a hard time covering them when you have a bra or bikini on?

• the lighter color the more attractive

• There is nothing as too big when it comes to areolas.

• If he's turning you down for something like that, he ain't worth it anyway, right?

• Guys won't care about the areolas. But they will care about you keeping your bra on. You should unleash those boobs :P

• I've much more interest in what they surround, so any size that prevents them from easily sticking out. (I don't want them tiny, just not big.)

• Big areolas look good on big boobs. It fits. It's not like you have a flat chest and big areolas.
    You're being hard on yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• aw thats normal, dont worry!! i kno some numbnuts on the internet or in big groups of their guy friends sound like asses when it comes to how a womans privates r supposed to look but reality is... so different lol. u will drive him wild, whoever he may be!

• Your FINE!!! Don't be self conscious