What do you guys and girls think of this body type?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think females with this body type are the ones who pretends to have confidence while crying internally eating McDonald's when they know they shouldn't and don't exercise or do too much one day and then don't for the next 3 months before they feel bad about themselves for being fat and then goes on fad diets but breaks them in a matter of days or even hours to binge and will eventually give up completely on all their half ass attempts and become obese unless they get some sort of intervention soon and get on the right track of not eating shit and being too lazy to exercise.

• Well you see sir, this photo was a long time ago, and I was trying to prove myself, people think 90 pounds is the right weight or as of my photo but either or trust me. I'm not lazy I don't have a time of day just laying around and eating McDonald's. Lol but in the end I work and trying to finish my schooling, I do go for runs and such and don't pig out on fat foods, let me say that it's a challenge to lose weight and something I want and I'm trying. You seem little minded but that post I wanted to see what people thought were I wanted a male and female opinions and that's what I wanted to see. Honestly you just had an opinion but you are way off. I just wanted to point out that I'm not a lazy female that sits around and such, I am working on losing my weight for the fact, I don't want to be unhealthy as I get older. In my eyes I don't think I'm huge or fat but I could lose 20 pounds. But thanks for opinion or at least trying to be right.

• The fact you feel you have to justify your body type to a total stranger after you ask him for his opinion is plenty proof enough you don't like your body as it is and rely far too much on others to boost your self esteem

• I did want options and for the facts in my comment I said this was you're option but just because a girl got meat on her bones foes not mean she "cries" while she eats "McDonald's" or other foods or the way you explain things as if a girl that's bigger eats a bunch of food and sits around the way you explain to me as a "stranger" seems like you are low minded, but tell yourself or me whatever you want. I mean it is just a false opinion from a stranger. To tell you the truth I'm pretty confident with myself. I just wanted to put my opinion in your since you were wrong about a life style a person who ain't 100 pounds. 😊 have a good day

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks human. Congratulations.

What Guys Said 38

• I don't know if its angle but that's fat lol

• I'd fu... I mean, it's really good... xD

• Looks ok.

• Awesome!

• Not my tastes tbh

• Very very good. Chest and legs are pretty much perfection.

• Looks good! Thick thighs and the boobs etc. Everything is good lol

• I think it looks good.

What would you call this body type?

• It looks good to me and rather attractive

• I think it's really unattractive. I prefer petite girls not overweight girls like her

• curvy, curvy is the sexiest body type. be careful when you get older that you stay active.

• Its hot I love those legs and boobs

• I think you could use a little more toning, TBH.

• Sexy!! Any guy will say that! Girls will say ugly because they're jeliousXD

• Sexy obviously 👍

• Very sexy. Love the curves and legs.

• I think you look very attractive

• 10/10 great form.

• Looks good, thank you mom for me lmfao.

• That's perfect for me!

• U are curvy , and curvy type is always the best ;)

• The prefect figure in my perspective.

• Wow you have a fuller figure and your boobs are a nice size.

• Hot n sexy..😍

• Girl you look amazing but !!! Where did you get your outfit

• I want to bite your (_(_)

• wow, great

• undoubted you are so hot

• Nice body, not bad

• You look lovely how you are

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 5

• Average. (: Its good!

• great boobs and legs <3
    a tiny bit of tummy though... just work on that a tiny bit :P

• curvy, im sure a lot of guys would like this body type

• Perfect.

• I love your tits.