Should I feel so bad about my body?

I absolutely hate my body. I think I look disgusting. I have no waist, no hips and no boobs. I'm usually around a size 12 and im only 5'7". I go to the gym regularly and I'm still so big. I also don't eat a lot, maybe 2 meals max and I dont like to snack. I like my face but my body just makes me feel so unattractive. What do you think?Should I feel so bad about my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, no, don't feel bad! You're definitely not anywhere near the realm of disgusting, haha

I read one of the other replies from Other_Tommy_Wiseau, and like he said, there's a difference between going through the motions and working out. I have asthma too, so I understand the challenges that presents. The good news is, if you're trying to trim down, the cardio you want to be doing actually isn't that difficult. The most important question: where is your heart rate at? With cardio, it's all in the heart rate. If you're going all out, you're sweating, you're strengthening your heart and lungs... but you're not burning fat. That happens at a lower heart rate. "220 - your age" is the standard formula to determine your max heart rate, and then you want to be operating at about 60-70% of that number, no more and no less. So find that window and stay in it. I prefer to use the stationary bike, personally. You're just sitting there, so you can keep your hands in the sensors and monitor your heart rate throughout. I usually set it to the "Hills" workout, put a high resistance on to make my heart rate climb quickly, and then lower it as needed to stay in my fat burning window. Bonus points if you can do this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, you burn 3x times the fat! I have a job in the AM, so I can only do that on weekends, but with just two 45 minute weekend cardio sessions and a couple more at night at the "normal" fat burn rate, you'll see drastic results, provided you're eating healthy, which is just as important as the cardio. Get real familiar with skinless chicken breast (you can still season it), quinoa, brown rice, sweet potatoes, and green vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, green beans, etc. Eliminate as much sugar and white carbs from your diet, make sure your grains are whole grains. And you'll actually want to increase the frequency of meals. The less you eat, the more your body will store fat. If you eat something nutritious every few hours, your metabolism will be rolling in high gear👍 And always eat breakfast! (After your morning cardio) That sets up your metabolism for the rest of the day. And beware of what you drink! So many people eat relatively ok, but they drink soda, or even fruit juice, and both are loaded with sugar. Drink water, or unsweetened tea or coffee. You can live your life and get away with some stuff here and there, but the idea is to be consistent, not necessarily perfect.

Hope this helps!👍

Most Helpful Girl

• You've put your body into starvation mode by how much you exercise and how little you eat.

So your body is retaining fat as long as possible.

What Guys Said 28

• Well you're not hideous if that's what you're asking. And it would appear as though you DO have hips, they're just indistinguishable because of your current bf%. Finally, you look like you have a bit of a booty, which is good, nice legs, and small boobs. Some of us prefer small boobs. I know I do. No matter, first you need to start eating more and more often say, a small balanced meal or snack every 2-3 hrs. Otherwise your body assumes you're trying to starve it and it will hold onto fat for as long as possible. Get with a nutritionist and find out what macros you need to lose weight. Second, incorporate some HIIT Cardio into your workout alongside some heavy resistance training. Before you say it, no, heavy resistance training does not automatically equal 'bulky'. It does, however, equal more muscle. And more muscle burns more fat. It's just science, you MUST have muscle to burn fat. Nothing else burns fat. Finally, don't give up. Focus more on living a healthy lifestyle and less on aesthetics and this will carry you very far! Good luck!

• honestly i think your body represents a woman in her late 30's. you're not fat, slightly triangular shape. you should hit the gym. you dont need to lose much weight or focus on losing weight.

i would eat maybe a little more but go really hard with resistance training and 30 minutes of HARD cardio twice a week.

diets where you decrease you caloric intake generally only last a month or two. if youve been doing it for longer you body has reverted to a catabolic state where your just burning muscle because you arnt using them and your body would prefer to store the fat because it keeps u warm and provides more energy per volume. GO TO THE GYM. sorry to say your diet probably sucks and you over did it. you're probably tired all the time. you should be eating about 1800 calories a day while working out and you will lose a lb a week

• It's not bad at all.

• just really fit thats all.

• Looks average

Learn to love yourself... we all have things we dont like about ourselves. Living is not all about looking good. You dont have to be attractive to be happy

• You look good to me.

• do you workout workout or just do the motions of exercising? there's a huge difference.

• I go on the treadmill, I go back and forth between running and walking since I have pretty bad asthma

• 1- treadmills don't do much
      2- treadmills aren't good for running
      3- you need to work out other parts of your body

start doing stuff like lifting and cardio. also, start actually running. like ground running. it's better for you and gives you a better workout, like i mentioned above. I don't know how bad your asthma is, but if you get winded on the treadmill, you might have a bit harder time actually running, but try to run 2 miles. doesn't have to be fast, but keep running without stopping. go on a track and do it or just map out a course

• Could use to lose 5-10 lbs but you're fine as is too. This is a prime example of someone who doesn't need to lose any weight but could if they wanted to and would probably make themselves look better

• Lol shaking my head

• What?

• the "what?" should imply that i dont

• yeah but you're just pretending not to know to fish for compliments c'mon I've lived around girls long enough to know all the tactics.

• your diet prolly sucks.

eliminate all carbs.

• not too bad at all. nothing to feel unattractive about. maybe a little fluffy but it is only love handles.

• To be honest your body looks fine to me. Nothing to feel disgusting about.

• Looks pretty enough to me. :)

• Your body looks gorgeous to me. 10/10

• I like your body, and it would still be attractive whether you lost 10 lbs or gained 10 lbs. Don't starve yourself. Enjoy life. Own who you are, eat a big steak and have a fucking party.

• You should eat more like 5 small meals. Eating so little can mack your body store more fat since it does not know when it will get food again. You look wonderful the way you are

• I think the opposite, you are very attractive.

• I think you're just fine judging by the picture

• Please don't feel so bad about yourself your body is kind of pretty don't feel sad

• Nope... I like it.

• why feel so bad its attractive

• Great

• tbh this is gross. You should get gym membership.

• Not bad, dont worry:)

• Girl id be your chris brown if you'd be my rhianna

iruntheinternet.com/.../...s-brown-1292695662n.jpg

• Keep at it. Keep working out and eating healthy your almost there.

• You are so normal dear girl :)

• Your body looks good 👌🏿

What Girls Said 6

• huh? u look great! i know society makes it seem like a womans self worth is linked to her body but srsly. stop and think about that. what a fucked up link. healthy is a great goal and ur there. and i seriously dont know what u see wrong in ur body.

• Well i think you're trying to 'fight' your body shape.. you don't look fat but you have shape of body like that and i think you can't change it.. try to make it better to wear clothes that fits you well and you feel more attractive :)

• nice butt OP :P
    work on yous shoulders more and arms and I think you ll look Aok

• Really, you look great! You should have more pride un yourself☆

• your body is fine, nice butt

• Nope! You got a great booty. Honestly, booty envy over here..