How do I look , rate me and give me your opinion?

how do I look , rate me and give me your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of like a young Angelina Jolie, but prettier

Most Helpful Girl

• Your pretty I just think your hair issue is to much. Pick one color dye your whole head and pick the other for the ends of your hair the tips. You would look so much better. The first pic you look like a scared frightened child. I think you have been through a lot. I can see it through your eyes honestly.

• I'm going to go back to just black hair. tbh I really don't smile because of certain reasons.. can you message me?

• Okay

• Thanks for MHG! :-)

What Guys Said 34

• Damn you are cute :)

• I think you look very well but as I say in your later question I prefer less make up but still quite beautiful

• I'd give your face a 6, you look extremely bored like you are unhappy and negative, it would be great if you smile a little

• Most of the time these filters can be a little deceiving, but in this case I can see through them.

I think you look real attractive. I love your eyes and your hairstyle too! Also, that neck thingy that you're wearing in the first picture... I see literally so many girls wearing that thing and it's so awesome! I don't know what it's called or why so many girls wear them, but it's a nice accessory that always catches my eye. So there's that too.

Overall I'd say a solid 8-9. I don't like rating people like this, but you did ask... so there you go. Hope this helps! :)

• Good. Your eyes though, I'm not sure what it is, the makeup or something... it's looks like you've been crying or extremely sad.

• dont be so hard on your self. under everything your a wonderful person just a lot of people dont take the time to see it.
    this is a song i think fits you and your personality
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCUmSijiWxA

• you are sexy and hot

• Gives you a 7 rank not to bad

• 4/10

Depressed look
    Bad make-up
    Bangs (my personal bias against)
    No smile
    Nothing emphasized in the pics

I'm sure you look better than in those pics

• i only have eye makeup on but alright

• That eye make-up needs work
      It looks like you have a black eye

• It doesn't look like she has a black eye at all. I don't understand why you rate her so badly.

• Face is beautiful, 8 maybe 9. Body obviously have no idea. I like the hair. It's like Melanie Martinez

• you are beautiful.
    just lose the sadness.

• You are so beautiful!!! I'd say 9!! Smile more though!!

• You are pretty

• 3/10

• You look high, good but high xD
    Am not a big fan of makeup either.. DAT teddy is cute.

• lol thanks I wasn't XD i really don't where that much makeup only eye makeup but people are like ''WHY U WHERE SO MUCH'' and I'm here just like...
      wait wha?
      lol I'll tell teddy about the compliment ^u^

• Maybe because of the lighting it looks like too much makeup :p
      Ya LOL , whisper in the teddy's ear I find him cute xD

• Kind of emo-ish or smth, which isn't really my thing. But you look fine I guess.

• You look great. I love the plushie in the pic. I love the dark yet little look.

• You somewhat reminded me of courtney love.

• Pretty awesome. I'll give you an 8.5/10. You have a cute warm feminine vibe to you, but I like the gothy edge too.

• Sexy ;)

• Very attractive!

• 3/10 to be honest

• Dark and seductive.

• Lol what have you done to ur hair?

• you look pretty nice. but maybe you should chang your hair cut.

• aww sweet

• Looks cute

• cute vampire type

• 6-8 .

• Sexy lips

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 7