Which hairstyle looks better on this girl?

Her natural hair in a cute updo

or
Braids.

Also why did guys give her a 7-8 rating when you all rated her, but when I asked you all to rate me you all gave me a 6!!! when I look way better than her. I give her a 5. She claims she not wearing makeup, but its just cause dark skin doesn't need makeup like lighter skin does. I bet in person she's uglier.

• She's ugly
  • She's average
  • She's cute
  • She's pretty
  • She's beautiful
Yay!!! People finally voting she's ugly. Don't be shy! State all her ugly features for her to see how ugly she is!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who is who or what is what but I say the braids look very good. Better than the other style. You are thinking too much or too deep on this whole numeric rating thing. Plus, every person has his/her own range when it comes to rating numerically. What I consider a 6 might be equivalent to an 8 based on someone else's range.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's pretty. She has a nice jawline and big eyes. Clear skin and a toned stomach. I like both hair on her. As for better than you, I don't know what you look like. Send me the question and I'll answer honestly.

But she looks happy, and you sound deeply unhappy.

What Guys Said 6

• Both hairstyles are nice but I prefer natural hair, I think she looks pretty.

• Hair style #2

• Someone's salty
    I didn't rate her 7-8. but you can't get mad if someone's rated higher than you

• Please tell me you gave her a 5 or below! She's not even cute. Maybe for the average black girl she's above average because lots of them look hideous but compared to other races she's just average

• How salty and immature of you. You made a poll just to hate on me and claim black women can't be beautiful compared to white women? Sorry you felt the need to get this pressed that yes a dark skinned black girl with very African features is considered pretty and beautiful by others. Maybe you should try focusing on yourself instead of hating on others. From the sounds of it, you're ugly on the inside and out. Either way I got my free point. Peace ;)

• You seem to just be hating at this point, giving personal attacks
      I'm black and I rank her below average. After growing up looking at lots of black girls, she's a completely middle ground 5-low 6

I'm sure you do look pretty, but what YOU think doesn't matter if you're seeking validation from US

Your views are misguided, either that you don't look as good as you think you do, or that guys don't like what you think they like
      Post the pic and let us rank it

It may just be all in the picture

• She is sexy i think

• Nice boobs:)

• Damm girl you could be my Rihanna
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...60e58534bd.jpg

What Girls Said 6

• She's pretty I think. You sound like a hater

• Okay, calm the heck down, anonymous. Do you know that thinking that you are so much better than her, and stuff like that, makes you a horrible person? I would say, knowing your personality: that you are a very ugly person next to her. If you are not okay with that, it's your problem now.

• And I just saw that you are racist, too. Now I sure that you are a monstrous creature.

• She's pretty, and I like the braids better though the first look is good too!

• Average. And I like the braids better.

• You are pathetic as hell. What about you just get a life?

• She's pretty. I like her hair up and natural, but I think she pulls off braids nicely as well.