Do I have a jawline or a doublechin?

(16. y. old ) Also, is my nose ugly? I know its ugly. How can i improve it to make it look sharper? How can I improve the proportion of my chin and mouth? (The one marked with red in colour) P. S Don't be mean please. I'm scared i'll be depressed.Do I have a jawline or a doublechin?

• Jawline
  • Doublechin
  • I should improve the proportion of my chin and mouth
Should i get braces to improve the proportion of my chin and lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what can be seen of you, you appear to be a fine-looking girl, with a lot of good years ahead of you. Quit fussin'!!!

• thank you so much. I guess I'm just going through my awkward years.

• I'd say the "awkward years" are what's at ya. The good part is, they don't last too long. Try and relax. I have a feeling life will be good for you. ; - )

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it sounds like you need to talk to someone about your self confidence more than anything.

What Guys Said 7

• yes you have a jawline
    no you do not have a double chin

i don't see anything wrong that you need to try and fix

• Looks fine to me - Seems like a jawline to me

• Just accept yourself for who you are and move on. Really, what value does the opinion of strangers have?

• Jawline

• Jawline I'd say

• i see a good dace. sont know what the fuck you are obsesing about... .

• Thanks for the opinion. I was just really depressed. But i'm okay now. I guess its just my awkward days.

• It's very hard to tell what you look like from this picture but I can't see anything to worry about.
    Love the person you are.

What Girls Said 3

• Best way to tell of a double chin is to rest your chin down onto your upper chest then the skin is a double chin... Look at your family do they have double chins also?
    It's not because your fat or anything but could be a thyroid problem... and it's more common than you think ESP if you get depressed easily.. if worried please consult the doctor he will do tests to see if it's overactive or underactive.. I honestly can't tell your picture is to dark for my phone

Your nose isn't ugly.. it's fine as it is... stop worrying about how you look I'm sure all these problems you think you have about yourself aren't that bad

Ps I've a double chin I've thyroid problems and it doesn't bother me I've learned to mask it by pushing my bottom jaw a bit x

Not that you have it but could try it yourself

• you definitely have a nice defined jaw, if you really want to showcase it, getting a really short hair cut or pulling your hair back will show it off nicely.

• Omg you're fine. Your nose is fine, your jaw is fine.