Is 37(30G)-26.5-38.5 fat or attractive?

I'm not sure whether I would be considered attractive or fat or just average. I weigh 140 pounds, but I'm fairly toned. I used to be really skinny and wear a size 2, and there was always extra room in the waist of everything. I still had a relatively big bust (28D-DD), but I didn't even know what love handles were. It seemed like I got checked out more then, but I don't know how I can be that small again. I was 16, and I'm 19 now. I'm 5'4 and wear a size 4 or sometimes 6 by the way.

This isn't a good picture, but I don't take a lot of pictures, so...
Oh sorry. Never mind. I can't figure out how to upload a picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• If those are yr measurements, then you are perfectly proportional, and absolutely no one is going to complain about yr figure -- except perhaps yrself.

Really, this is totally one of those "we're all our own worst critics" moments.
    By what standard are you worried you'll be "too fat"?
    If it's a standard that's ENTIRELY of yr own making, then... well, it is what it is.
    But, if you are imagining that someone else's standards are that way, then, you are probably very wrong about that.

Oh, and, if those are yr correct measurements and yr wearing size US 6 clothes, those clothes must be GINORMIOUSLY huge in the waist. Gurl! Whattt! LOL

I mean, you should just look for clothes that are made of spandex blend fabrics, and size down to a 4 or even a 2 depending on the brand.
    Or, if yr looking at rigid fabrics in brands that tend to run narrow in the hips, then, yeah, you might have to go with a 6 ... and a VERY good tailor/seamstress who has an eye for the hourglass figure.

If I were you, I'd stick with sz 2/4 in cuts and fabrics that accentuate yr figure. Lots of potential, there.

• Ah tx for MH Luv <3

• That's so sweet. You're probably right about the "own worst critic," and thank you for the suggestion. I probably wear the wrong size clothes sometimes.

• Hah np girl, I remember being yr age. We ALL had our weirdnesses about clothes.

I mean, ok, look, I'm built like a freaking handrail, but, I remember being OBSESSED with my clothes "not cutting in", when I was yr age. Ya know? LOL
      I was a true sz 2, and I had a couple pairs of juniors' sz 9 jeans, because I was THAT mortified of "cutting in".

Of course my friends and my brothers were like "Dude, yr pants are falling off", and I basically just put my fingers in my ears. La la la la la. Until one day they actually DID fall down. Yep. That was a thing that happened.

So, you can at least feel good about being a hell of a lot less weird about fitting clothes than I was. Hehe.

Oh, and, I would still commit fifty bloody murders to have a natural silhouette like yours. Just sayin.

What Guys Said 8

• I can't create an image in my head just by looking at those numbers. Picture is the only way. No need to reveal your face if you don't want to.

• Lol. I don't want to be half-naked on the Internet, but thank you for the suggestion.

• Without a pic hard to tell but numbers sound good for normal

• Size 4 to 6 with a 26.5 inch waist and a fairly toned body?

No, you are not fat.

• No, we don't know how your face looks...

• Oh sorry. I'm just asking about my body, but I'll post a picture of my face.

• Attractive

• Pictures are easier to analyze

• as I tell anyone else we really don't know unless we can see!! no offense!

• attractive

What Girls Said 3

• Average. But hour glass which is good. Busy and hips should be about the same, waist 10 inches less.

• How tall are you? 140 lbs looks way different on a short person than a tall one. Your waist is small, your hips are a normal size. How in shape are you? Because two people can be the same size but if one is toned and fit that one is gonna look better.

• 37 and 30G does not compute. I'm assuming that's a typo.
    You seem not skinny or fat but I can't say average either because your bust is very big.