What Body Type Am I Considered?

What Body Type Am I Considered?

You can list any other descriptive if you want. Thanks for checking!

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I can tell, only your right arm is muscular. Do you like, not do anything ever with your left?

You have an average build. You're too bulky to have the swimmer build, but you're not fat enough for the next stereotypical male build.

You're fit, but your frame isn't narrow enough through the torso for the swimmer build.

• Haha. It only looks that way because I'm only flexing my right arm. If I flexed my left arm, it would be the same size. Thanks for your opinion, it's very descriptive!

• Look at my cover picture on my page. That's what my left arm looks like when it's flexed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sporty, fit - The heavier end of athletic before you go into really muscly if that makes sense - I would say you are very mobile - Any heavier and mobility may suffer

What Girls Said 8

• You are the exact equivalent of us girls who slide some cleavage oh so innocently in the picture with that one flexed arm. Hahaha

I would say you're fit, but since you only show off the arms i have to question if your body doesn't match.

• Hehe. I thought women were experts at judging men's bodies? Besides, I don't want to show my whole identity. You never know who's lurking on the internet, ya know? Plus, some of the questions I ask/answer are pretty embarrassing. Lol.

• You're body reminds me of Dwayne Johnson lol not a big fan of the pose though

• My gosh, I'm getting destroyed by comments from you girls about my pose. Lol. As for Dwayne Johnson, I think that he's waayyy bigger than me. I appreciate your input!

• I can only tell that you have a big arm. Not sure how toned the rest of your body is. So I'll just guess you have an athletic build.

• My body is pretty toned all over. I don't want to reveal too much. Lol. Thanks for your answer!

• That's good that you don't want to reveal too much.

I can take your word for that since from how your chest looks in the shirts. It looks like it's toned as well.

• Yes it is, dear = )

• Muscular.

• You have my favourite body type in my opinion. Your muscles aren't too big or nonexistent but just the right amount.

• Woo hoo! It's always nice to receive compliments from a pretty girl!

• It looks like you're wearing an invisible sling.
    😂😂

• Yep definitely just fit/athletic body type ! Great results

• What's up with the paralysed arm?

• Ok, I get it. I'm not good at posing for pictures. You still haven't answered properly.

• You're entitled to your opinion. I'll leave it at that.

• @MissPanda I'm actually a bit too old to be from the bieber generation.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends where you live.

In the US, skinny.
    In Europe, some broad and strong type.

• Interesting. I've always thought that body types are universal.

• headless

• I would say fit/athletic.

• Average. Probably a mesomorph.
    Trying to entice the ladies? :D

• Na, I want an honest opinion. If I wanted to entice the ladies, I would address it to them only. Thanks for your opinion, dude!

• Wow you are trying to show your hand less than your body

• Heavy muscular