Has a girl never liked me because I've never lived in an area surrounded by single girls of my own race? Or because they find me ugly?

I'm almost 30 and I've never had one girl like me. I've approached many girls in my life but got rejected by all. I grew up in mostly a white and black mixed area by Detroit and never got attention from girls, even though I made a lot of friends and hung out with many guys who got attention from tons of girls. Guys always told me I looked fine, dressed nice and I should have no problem attracting girls but that never happened.

For the past 5 years, I've been in East Asia and it's obviously filled with all Asian women with a lot of European foreigners and neither the Asian women nor the European foreigners seem to give me a chance. Many don't even believe I'm American when I tell them even though I have an American accent just because I don't look like an ideal American (white). Asian girls love white guys though.

And whenever I ask a how do I look question here, it's just guys who answer and girls never do when I try to seek their answers the most. So what's the deal here? Have I been unlucky because I haven't been around any girl of my own race or b/c I'm ugly? I'm aware that brown skinned Indian guys aren't really appealing to most girls but is it really this bad? I know girls will ignore this question as usual of mine on here but I'd like honest answers. You can be anonymous but please answer.

Thank you so much girls for coming through. You girls never cease to disappoint me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look like a pretty cool guy actually. I'm sorry I don't have a good answer for your question. I think you may be right in assuming that girls there just aren't into brown guy although I think that's so stupid of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly haven't a clue maybe there is something in your theory that girls feel more comfortable with guys of their own race or their society has favoured white guys - Have you tried talking to Indian girls online to see what reaction you get from them to see is there anything in your theory - What about a dating site/app where you get matched beforehand, you might have an advantage there.

• I don't talk to girls online much. I just post here that's all. And there are Indian girls here and they never answer my how do I look questions either. Look at the number of girls answering this question. No girl on this site chose to be helpful by answering. And I was on dating sites years back. Like 4 different ones and no matter how hard I tried, I didn't get any replies from any girls.

What Girls Said 2

• The only real American is a Native American anyways.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9a0bcc40ba.jpg

• Okay. Thanks for not answering my question like the rest of the girls on this site.

• What a crock of shit.
      There was no America then, And they lost :|

• What a dumb bitch

• i think brown men do gotta usually put extra effort to get attention from non-brown women. its unfair but i think its a reality. but i think brown women do appreciate brown men a lot so yeh, if u lived around indians u would have better luck.

• to clarify, extra effort doesn't mean impossible or anything. cuz i do know indian men dating all races and these indian men vary soo much. some are short, some are dark, some are overweight, some are frat boys, some are charismatic, some go to community college, some are shy.

• The only brown men that brown women appreciate are the ones who are either tall, rich, or buff. If you aren't neither then you don't stand a chance. Brown girls either look for these guys to date and if they can't then they either date outside their race or don't date at all. Many brown girls that choose not to date wait till arranged marriage or whatever to marry the richest guy they can get. A guy like me who isn't rich, tall, or buff are expected to become doctors, engineers, etc as our only hope to land a girl. Why else are sons pressured to excel in school? Because parents know that their sons don't stand a chance with girls unless they are making a lot of money. And the Indian men that you described to be dating girls of all races get the chance because there are a lot of rich Indians living in the West. Many drive nice cars like Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, etc. So money is able to compensate.

What Guys Said 3

• I am in india... I can just imagine your situation.

• if you're in the photo. you're not ugly. you like ıce cupe I think.

• Guys seem to have a positive opinion about me but not girls though. I don't know what they feel. They never say anything and when I ask about how I look on here, they never answer. If they find me ugly, I want them to let me know that they find me ugly so this can all finally be settled.

• I wish I was a girl. I'd with you hıhı

• u are goodlooking tho he is rite

• That's odd considering a lot of white girls like darker skinned guys even on here I see it mentioned

• Darker guys as in black guys though. Brown skinned Indian guys? I don't see any girls saying they like us on here. They never even answer whenever I ask a how do I look question, which I asked couple of times on here. And I bet you that they will completely ignore this question too.

• Oh yeah I saw that, lol , I don't know what to tell you anymore but I didn't have any luck either until I got older mostly with the Internet though

• I'm probably just ugly as fuck. Like how can anyone not be ugly and literally have no girl helping out by answering their question.