Rate me out of 10? I can't seem to keep down any guy, they never want to commit or want a relationship with me, is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there's nothing physically wrong with you...

To guys your age, women are like ice cream and these guys have just discovered ice cream. They have a taste, love it, but also want to try other flavors. There's nothing wrong with any flavor, but the guys want to try so many flavors. After a few years, they know what flavors they like and what they don't. Unfortunately for you, most guys are still in that ice cream discovery stage. You are a fine flavor and the guys who tasted you may like you but they just feel compelled to trymore flavors.

Don't worry, there's a guy out there for you. You are WAY too good looking not to have an eventual good steady boyfriend. It just may take some time.

• @asker You are righteous and any guy who doesn't want to be with you is fucked in the head!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very good-looking and it may be for this reason. Better looking women have more problems with men because it brings out all the douchey insecure paranoias and behaviors of these guys. You need to aim a lot higher than you are aiming.

What Guys Said 65

• Well you are attractive. As for not being able to keep a guy maybe you attract a lot of the players. Problem with being attractive I guess.

• you are very attractive. i imagine there is clearly a different issue at play in your relationship other than looks

• Rate 5 and that's with makeup on >_<...

• Maybe you can't "keep a guy down" because you're so focused on outward appearance, that you either: a) are too shallow to develop your own personality into one that's worth being around; b) guys won't respect you because they can tell you're just superficial and not worth investing in; c) some combination of the 2

The minute you give yourself permission to look normal, or not be all tarted up 24/7, and just focus on being a human being, is the moment you'll feel free, possibly discover real pleasure in living, and find someone who is worth keeping.

• if its not your ass, face, or tits, its your personality

• No, you're so HOT :D

• You face is 100 percent not the issue but I do wanna see your figure.

Do you have a pretty girl personality? Or are you just unaware? Like disty girls...

Also guys your age especially your generation is all about getting as much pussy as they can.

Than goodness you guys go for men my age cause of it lmao.

But u sexy so it's not ur face. Your body can be something else though

• Come to think of it. Ur using the guy story for a rate. Lol cause people attack u for attention whoring lol

• Lol nope guy story is real! See my previous posts if you don't believe me :/

• You look really pretty to me

• 7 rank... I would have to chat with you to see how you are to tell you what I think

• Based on this pic, you look really attractive

• You've been with promiscuous and/or cheating/womanizer men.

Best thing to do is to let them know upfront what you want and if it's not what they want then cut them off. Though there are some womanizing men that you have to deal with too.

• there might be something wrong with you. work on your character and on your choice of men. your looks are fine, don´t worry about that.

• You're really beautiful and you'll have many guys and girls telling you this. Just watch :) Whenever I ask a how do I look question, I get like no answers from girls.

• You probably can't seem to get guys because you might be only into complete studs who are already surrounded by multiple attractive women.

• But I'm sure these guys with a "quirky look" are already surrounded by hundreds of girls. Define quirky look though.

• I don't know myself haha it's what my friends say

• It's not in your looks, that's for sure. Either they just don't want a serious relationship, or they dislike your personality.

• i can't rate you without a body pic but from your tits im under the assumption your heavy set

• I don't think that your inability to hold down a relationship is a reflection on your looks, because you're attractive. Perhaps your conduct is what's letting you down.

• I couldn't say because I don't know you. It's definitely not your looks because you're absolutely gorgeous! Definitely has to be another reason, could just be the guys you choose. Like I said I don't know you so it's impossible to say.

• Your problem isn't your looks.

• Nothing wrong with you :)
    You just pick shitty guys, Most likely.

• It takes more than a high rating on a 1-10 scale to lock down a guy... let alone a man that knows what he wants.

• You are really pretty but why do I get a cold vibe from you? Do you consider yourself a warm and positive person?

• Thank you,
      I am a warm person, but you could say that I'm really closed off...

• @Asker Maybe it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the guys then? I wouldn't like to blame the thing on your personality without knowing you better, but I have hard time believe it's your looks because you look perfectly fine. It seems guys think that you are fun to fool around with but not fun to hang around with. Is there something you could do in your behavior making them want more than just your body?

• Looking very good.

• 10. It's just the guys you're choosing I'd say. Nothing to do with your looks.

• Damn, slow down and you will find a stud that will commit

• If something is wrong with you, the problem is not your face. You could just be unlucky though.

• It might not even be you , it could just be the " guys " that you end up meeting. Some are just not ready for a relationship

• You are sexy 10/10, I would certainly have a committed relationship with someone who looks like you 😍

Maybe it's just the guys you see or hang around that are the problem?

• Stunning.. that is all

• 3

.

• Nothing wrong with you it's them

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 11

• If you can never seem to find a guy who wants to commit with you in a relationship, then you either look for the wrong guys or there's something about your personality that generally makes guys take you less seriously in terms of companionship.

• The problems that you listed have nothing to do with how you look. You're gorgeous, but having a relationship is more than how you look.

• Ok, I think I am completely normal... I have been hurt before so naturally have my guard up around guys (read my other questions for background info lol) I want a relationship but they never seem to want more than sex.

• Yeah I've started to do that, but there's those guys that will play games and pretend thats not what they want etc.. and I fall for guys easily too :(

• People who's been hurt aka everyone eventually are hard to date. They pull back making thr other r feel rejected, assume and start fights, just lots of problems... on too of that pll aren't tolerant.

• No, you're actually perfect 💗👸

• Holding down a relationship requires more than a number/a number internet picture. If you're having relationship problems, rethink your personality, where you are at life, who you're with, what you want vs what they want.

• Girl!, you are gorgeous but I have been in your situation before and it does make you start to question yourself and your looks. The way I see it they are the ones who have issues or like the guys here said they get this ego trip off of playing the field and figure why settle for one, when I can have many like her but I doubt they are as pretty as you!

• 7.5...

• 8/10
    You're very pretty.
    I

• 9, you're gorgeous but would be interesting to see what you look like without make up.

• wtf you look hot, do you really need to be complimented coz this is all i can do, you look really fine and maybe it's about personnality that u couldn't find the right guy, but well with that face there is noooo problem

• You just look like the type of girl guys only want to hook up with and leave.. LOL

• Ouch :(

• Sorry but your to attractive and that's what happens.

• For some reason the hot/crazy scale comes to mind. You look like one of those hot crazy girls.

• Well... I can be a crazy bitch if push comes to shove lol