Should I get a tan?

Should I get a tan??
Don't mind the messy bedhead, lol just want to know if I should bother trying to tan, or if the pale skin is fitting. Since my skin is so fair it's really hard to actually get a tan going..

Most Helpful Guy

• Tan girls definitely looks good, but I would never recommend a girl to "go tanning". Natural tan is one thing, but baking yourself to look darker than you are is not good in my opinion. You were made the way you were made... and it's just perfect. If you're a pale girl, then so be it. From your picture, you have an insanely pretty face, and tanning would only hurt your skin over time.
    It's amazing to me how many girls I've seen go tanning (and they DO look good), but 10 years later, they are all spotted up, wrinkled, etc. A pale girl that doesn't tan will still have that perfect skin down the road. It's just not worth it to look "tan" for a short period of time until it catches up with you.
    So... my opinion is no. You are gorgeous, and there's NO reason to mess with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you. I also have a super pale skin and can't tan. Luckily there are not a lot of guys who think it's a turn-off. Most won't care and some even prefer it.

I wouldn't recommend to tan though. It's way too risky since you burn really fast and skin cancer can always be lurking around.
    Fake tan is also not an option. On a super pale skin it would just look orange.

Accept your skin how it is. Maybe you'll get some female haters (coming from experience), but being pale is just a part of you.

What Guys Said 40

• caution, math jokes ahead:
    http://i.imgur.com/cyhyeiB.jpg

back to topic: have to say, you look good as you are right now. have a thing for women like you, i like paler girls with tatoos and crazy hair^^

• Pretty unehalthy for you to get that much sun. Of course, you could try chemical showering to test the look.

You would look fine either way.

• No, tan skin would ruin your looks and tattoos. I think that women with pale skin and colorful tats are really hot lol.

• THAT'S a messy bedhead?

• No, Pale matches you. Bed head is a winning look by the way

• Your tattoo doe

• You'd look great with or without one, but tans are always especially nice.

• Yes, you pasty white girl! lol

• lol! I am a pasty white girl :(

• I would definitely look into it.

• @Asker yes if you can provide proof and go back into your roots then you can get all the benefits. I'm 1/8 Native American and I have enough in me to get a status card but I don't know or associate or have any knowledge of my family on that side so if I really wanted to I could look into it as well but I chose not to. It's what the family wanted anyways.

• Nope, you are great the way you are fair skinned one :)

• I like pale look - It suits you

• Nope.

• Bikini pics help to answer that question

• na your good!!

• No. You look great. Plus, UV rays damage your skin and cause premature aging.

• You seem really good:)

• It's easy to get burned if you try tanning under "intense sun". Other than that, it looks ok to me the way it is.

• I think it suits you. No tan.

• you could use some sun.

• White is beautiful. You don't need to tan.

• Pale is way sexier

• Nah, its Feburary. A tan now would look odd

• I like pale skin. So no. i think it makes tattoos stand out more, which I love

• No need for a tan.

• Shit you look great even with your bed head!

• No, you look increably sexy like that :D

• No, the pale skin rocks

• Nope... Cute and fine just as is.

• of course yes

• Girl you look amazing!!!

• Yes. Tan it up

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 12

• No, I think fair skin suits you but also feel like if you had a tan it wouldn't look bad either! Just don't burn lol

• No because your skin looks awesome. Plus that would raise your chances of getting skin cancer when your older.

• Well I mean if you want skin cancer go right ahead!

• Depends how well your skin can tan. I personally think everyone looks better with a bit of colour to them. I tan all the time and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• no need for a tan u look great!

• I think you're pretty but if you want to go for it girlfriend ✌🏻️

• No, you look perfectly fine
    👍👍

• If you want a tan, I'd suggest going the self-tanner route. It's better for your skin and is great for people who have a hard time getting tan. I personally think you look perfect, but you do you ^_^

• nope you look far pretty without tan

• No! I think you should embrace your pale self. You look stunning as you are.

• No, pale skin looks great on you!

• Is this your skin without the flash from the camera? Because I know some white people who look pale in pictures but when I see them in person they are not as pale as I thought. They have a peach undertone

If you want a tan I think you should get one as long as you do it the safe way and it looks natural.