Why is my bump so small?

Why is my bump so small?

I'm 35 weeks I was expecting to get bigger than I already am. I'm not looking for compliments or anything I just want to know if you think my bump is small, because everyone keeps saying its small for hoe far along I am! it's making me paranoid because I thought I was massive now.
What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyones bump is different some women's bumps are bigger than other - As long as your doctor says everything is fine, be happy and look forward to your new baby - Congratulations

• The doctors says the baby is extremely underweight

• You are nearly there now just follow their advice for the health of yourself and the - Don't worry about how you look because you look fantastic.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's your first baby, it's not a surprise it's on the smaller side.

What Guys Said 15

• You are only a little yourself, so you are hardly going to look like you have a basketball team in there at 35 weeks.
    From the look of your photo, both you and baby are blooming and everything is going well. If this is your first child, then they are more than likely to be a bit smaller and also the gender of the baby can make a difference to size.
    Push your paranoia to one side, everything is going well by the looks of things.

• If it's your first pregnancy it's normal for it to be smaller than average, especially considering that you already have a very small bone structure and low body weight. Stronger abdominal muscles is also a factor, because it's naturally tighter and takes more pressure to loosen and grow. (I dated a midwife)

• It's my second

• Then it's probably just your body type. But the best thing to do would be go see your doctor and make sure everything is okay cuz sometimes it can be a sign that the fetus isn't develop at a normal speed. Though it's probably nothing to worry about.

• I think your bump is good. But you should eat more. Pregnant women are sexy, but only when they allow themselves to plump up the way they should.

• I don't like eating loads

• I can't, I can't eat lots it makes me feel sick

• Ok, then I would recommend eating calorie-rich foods. food that has a high calorie count, so that you don't have to eat as much. That doesn't mean you go on a junk-food binge. But, fatty fish, like farmed salmon is great. Indulge your cravings. Eat smaller portions, but more frequently, so you can still get in a lot of calories per day, but not large portions that make you feel sick.

• It seems like so far you've gained nothing but baby weight. If you're eating right for being pregnant, and not trying to stay skinny don't worry about it. You look great for where you're at in your pregnancy. I wish you a healthy happy baby!

• I am trying to stay as thin as I can

• That's fine, I just hope that you aren't doing it at the expense of the babies well being!

• Lmfaooooo

• Genetics! How did your mother carry, and also as u get this far along the baby will gain most of his or her weight now! So as long as the doctors are ok with the size and condition of the baby, you are fine!

• My mum was massive! And the doctors said my baby is extremely underweight, she's only 4.0lbs according to them

• Granola bars?

• Nope, I hate most foods

• Damn your hot

• trust me you look very nice and your bump matchs your body

• Seems normal for 35 weeks, not all babies are the same — congratulations, by the way!

• Aww so sweet

• Dont drink soo much beer. Beer bellys lol

• Fine.

• Wow a sexy pregnant woman:)

• You can't be sexy and pregnant 😂😷

• Thank you but I'm not

• You are welcome, believe me, i dont say a white lie.
      If you were my wife i would think that i was a lucky man to have this woman:)

• First baby?

It's pretty small, but not shocking.

You gain a lot the last month. The baby alone is putting on a lb a week in the last month.

Congratulations, hope all goes well :)

• You look okay don't worry!

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes the baby grows in more, and less out (I don't know a better way to explain it), but sometimes within the last few weeks you'll pop even more as your baby is heading down south. It is pretty small, but I've seen smaller :) and yes bigger.

• Who cares what other people think, what does your doctor say? Overall I think you're only supposed to gain anywhere from 20-40 pounds depending on how thin you are, and you do look thin. But also if you're naturally slim and a smaller built person then your baby might just be small :)

• My doctor said the baby is underweight for the stage I'm at so I think that's why I'm smaller

• For my mom when she was pregnant with me three things affected her carrying small, I think. I was a tiny baby, she was a very thin and athletic woman, and I was her first baby.

• Are you tall? Taller women usually have a smaller bump, because there's more space for the baby to spread in the vertical.

Otherwise, are you eating enough? Maybe talk to a doctor if you're worried about it

• I'm 5'4 so I'm not that big, I don't really eat a lot

• You look so cute! Omg!

• Some women only gain a few pounds, like 10-15lbs.

• I really dont know tbh.
    It's not a bad thing.
    😊😊

• you look like a normal size for 35 weeks , trust me it will get bigger