Guys, What do you think of Amy Winehouse?

I litterally can't be the only one who thinks she's gorgeous! Besides the drug taking, what is your opinion of her LOOKS WISE ONLY? If you (dis) agree with me, tell me why please? Many thanks :)Guys, What do you think of Amy Winehouse?

• She's perfect 10/10
    6% (3)
  • She's Gorgeous 8/10
    18% (9)
  • She's alright 5/10
    43% (22)
  • I've seen worse 3/10
    20% (10)
  • Ugliest woman I've ever seen. 0/10
    13% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that the chick from Mean Girls?

And nah she's not that good

• She's a jazz singer lol

• THAT would explain it! I don't know many foreign artists!

The piercings, makeup and tattoos might be a bit much for me

• thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 18

• I never thought she was attractive, to me she is just average, though most likely if we get rid of the makeup and Photoshop she's below average.

• dead/10
    yeah, i don't normally jump in to being that cruel like that, but she was a skank, a druggie, and someone who laughed at her problems, let them kill her, and then was mourned like her death was some great, unexpected tragedy. As if a skeletal, 90 pound, unwashed heroine addict dying was some major surprise.

She had talent. She wasted it, and her life.

• Well, it's hard to get away from the fact that she ruined herself =/ I actually saw a snippet of a documentary of her life, and it was striking how tragic it was. How in essence, she never had a chance, with those perverse influences, and the lack of understanding around her how to deal with it. Artists are like that. Periods of lucidity that few could ever reach, but so much turmoil and lack of grounding in between. They die quickly =/ Sorry to be so morbid.

• She is pretty but the tattoos are a turn off for me.

• Very pretty but not a fan of her make up

• She looks like your typical East Londoner.
    That is, she looks like something you'd find behind the bins at Tescos.

• Her looks are addicting.
    Hahah? Get it? I might have overdosed on the puns though..

• She's alright, my biggest problem with her is that she had always looked like she needed to take a shower. I kinda feel bad, I don't like to speak IL of the dead. But you asked.

• The deterioration of her looks was inversely equal to the rise of her career. Indeed she was talented but self-destructive. In the early days she was somewhat attractive, without ever being my "type".

• She's really ugly 1/10

• Meh RIP

• She is perfect

• Honestly I don't like her neither as a singer (too overrated) nor for her looks... also I think it's kinda creepy to talk about a dead person's looks...

• Perfect girl for me :)

• I think she's Attractive she's got really hot eyes

• I think she's probably naturally a 6, MAYBE 7.

The slut/whore/soul look... kind of works for me, so i find her kind of hot, but she's not naturally beautiful, just decent, with a style that people like or don't.

• She looks pretty horrid to me.

• I don't exactly care for her tattoos, teeth, or the way she does her makeup.

• Well, did her makeup.

• Did you think she was pretty?

• In a way, yes. She definitely wasn't ugly. But the things I listed about her kinda turned me off.