Rate 1-10? And what is my best feature?

Rate 1-10? And what is my best feature?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you might've used a filter here - not sure if thats your actual eye color or not (I could be just going blind too ha) but I'd say your eyes, they're piercing.

Tattoos would be #2. I always love a lady with tatts, especially if they have meaning too. I think less makeup and a non-glossy lipstick would benefit your appearance too, but thats simply preference by me. I prefer a more plain, natural look.

• I used flash on a shitty tablet, but those are my real eyes (one is brown the other is green/hazel-ish) thank you though! You are encouraging me to drop the makeup altogether! Even though I'm only wearing a tiny bit on here

• if I was going to change my eye color, they would be blue, not green and brown XD I don't like my eyes

• lmao. theyre distracting in a positive way.

yea I know some girls love doing makeup as as a hobby -

but your eyes and tats do the heavy lifting already, don't need anymore than that.

its like trying to add more background to a pretty portrait. Its already really good, no need to add excess. haha. im a nerd lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• Your makeup + filter = your best feature.

• Well, wasn't expecting to bump into you again lol. Like I said before, you are amazingly gorgeous. I hate to repeat what just about every other guy on here has said, but your eyes are absolutely captivating. I also love your style. You've got kind of a graceful rock chick look going on. You know what would make you look even better? Red hair lol.

• Eyes and lips, not my type/style tho.
    But that's just me

• I think you look quite attractive and your eyes are probably the best part of this picture :)

• 8/10 stricking eyes

• Damn ure lips are adorable , kissable and lickable , wt about u what do you think of ure best feature

• You're beautiful with you big deep beautiful eyes that I could get lost in.
    You have a cute little nose with strong cheekbones, soft kissing lips.

From what I can see the ink looks good too.

A true work of art.

I know the trolls and hate towards me will come but who cares.

• 9.9/10 and lips ;)

• your eyes and love your tats too!

• It's been said that counterculture is often actually pop culture, and this applies here. You look like every other girl does these days. Hell, half of the girls in my graduating class have dyed hair, tats, etc. It just looks generic as hell to me.

That said, despite my personal feelings getting in the way of an objective rating, you are very good looking.

• With such a filtered photo, of such an awkward angle, of such a small framed picture, it is difficult to make any meaningful comment.

But for the record, stop worrying about what people think about your looks. Get over yourself, love yourself for whatever body you have, and move on.

• I like your eyes

• 100+

• You look good. I like your eyes😌

• Are you latina? Can't tell because of the obvious photo-lightening effect.

• no photo-lightening effect, actually. I used a tablet that has shitty white balance so I used flash and this is how it turned out. But no I'm not latina. I'm 45% native American, and the rest of me is french, English, german and yugoslavian

• Everything really stands out. The eyes, the clothing, the tattoos, the hair. All pretty awesome.

• 9. Your tats don't do it for me but that's just my preference. You're beautiful regardless. Best feature? I'd say your eyes. I like your hair to.

• You look good, you have nice eyes and nose as best feature, your fascial structure is quite nice too

• Hey a familiar face.

You have nice eyes. Thr thing is, u don't have a feature that's like easy to flaw out.

You have a few nie features on ur face

• Psycho gothish chicks aren't usually my type at all but you are hot

• why does goth have to mean psycho? Just try to keep an open mind.. you'll never know what you might find. And thanks. lol

• lol! It's already dead :P

• Shhhhhhhhh

• Dunno mate... eyes? @YouWotMate wbu?

• 11. Tattoos are awesome and your hair and makeup is great. Best physical character trait id say is your high cheek bones.

• You look like Amy whinehouse kind of. Do you get that a lot? I would say your eyes.

• Your UFO keychain! It's SICK! Where'd u get it?

Your face comes a close second!

• thanks I guess. Now I just feel really ugly. And I made the necklace for my shop.

• T_T I was kidddingggg your face comes first! I like your tattoos, too! But why do you feel ugly?

• Eyes
    Nose

• too many accessories/tattoos. pretty face tho

• 9. Your eyes

• beautiful, love your eyes 👍 :)

• I'd smash if you were my last option on a drunk night out / 10

• 9.5 Your attitude

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 13

• @Star_Lord will love you :-) by the way you are very PRETTY will give you a 9/10. Best feature your eyes.

• First. You're gorgeous. Second. Where'd you get your shirt Bc I need it lol. Your best feature is your hair and cheekbones

• thanks! I got it from Charlotte Russe $12

• 8/10
    I love your eyes and eyebrows.
    😊😊

• I love your eyes 😍 They're quite expressive 😛 But you're overall really pretty ☺🌸

• I like you :P
    like the style, face and all.
    first thing I notice though is the posture, so basically best feature is confidence

• Your top is your best feature. But seriously where did you get it. It looks awesome!

• ... thanks. I'm just going to take this post down. Because apparently I'm just ugly. I got it from Charlotte Russe.

• Spuitkaas is like a 9/10 lol she's got natural beauty, no need to be a bitch to her. It really is a cute top though, I fell in love with it ^_^

• Awh, thanks girl. I just really love your style. That's just it. I wasn't trying to put you down. I'm not really a person who rates as you know but I think you look gorgeous. You've got beautiful eyes and great hair and cool tats.

• Your eyes/eyebrows.

• 8 and I love your tattoos and your eyes and your face in general

• 9.5 your eyes are beautiful and I'm a huge fan of the tats

• I have the same shirt (yaaas) and 7/10, your hair and tats👍

• You're really pretty. I'd say your eyes, but your overall facial features are aesthetically pleasing (nice nose, nice skin, nice lips, etc).

• you're so pretty that you seem fake.

• OMG I recognize you, you're a model for Suicide girls!! Holyyy fuck. I always had the biggest crush on you (all homo intended) 10/10