What do you think of women who look like teens?

Maybe I'll post a pic after I'm used to this place, but for now I'll just give a description. I'm half Asian and am petite, standing at only 5'3. I have a woman's body but my face looks under 18. When I dress down or wear loose fitting clothing people assume I'm underage, charity solicitors come to my house and ask if my parents are home, bartenders are uncomfortable with me. I look more white than I do Asian, so I get Russian a lot, this makes people think I really am underage rather than attributing my child-like appearances to my genes, as with my full Asian counterparts. I don't mean to come off as offensive by describing race, I only wanted to paint a clear picture for accurate opinions :) after having done so, now I will say that I am 26 years old. So, what do you guys think of a girl with this description? Date-able? Also the reason why I am nervous about my looks is bc I have a few job interviews in the coming weeks, debating on whether I should make myself look more mature or just keep the face and focus on clothing that'll accentuate maturity elsewhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, in many television shows and movies, when they portray a 35 yo mom and her 17 yo daughter, it can be difficult to guess at first sight who's the daughter and who's the mother.
    You aren't exceptional thus.
    In any case, you're date-able: someone talking with you will know quickly you're an adult woman.

• Thank you, I really like your answer :)

What Guys Said 13

• people who would refuse to consider dating you are uptight, overly analytical ninnies who are absolutely terrified that if they are interested in you, that does not mean that are attracted to a petite 26 year old woman, but rather maybe secretly are attracted to children.
    I have actually know people (and I'm not talking prudes, religious-right, or anything else) who have told someone I know she should not date until she's in her mid 30s and has wrinkles, because her body was so naturally tiny, anyone who wanted her would just a pedophile anyways, and it was better she be alone an untouched then risk it.
    These people are lunatics, weirdos, and should be avoided and ignored.
    You are a grown woman, petite or not. There is nothing wrong with you, and nothing wrong with dating you.
    As for the job interview? If your resume is good, and you dress appropriately, everything should be fine. A boss wants someone who can do the job, and won't fret about you just because you are petite. So unless it is physical labor, I doubt that will be an issue.

• I think it's date-able, yes, no question about it.

• That's called 'Babyface' and I fucking love it :D hah

• I don't know why but it's such a turn on :D aha

• haha thanks ;) and don't worry about it, I don't think that you'll get treated differently at work for being cute haha

• I hope not, or else I'd never be able to play with the grown ups in the big league.

• I like them especially if they are asian:)

• Lol I would really need to see a pic to know. It's kind of hard to tell without one. I guess it depends on the situation

• you should be happy and it's nice to have the features you have now i bet all girls get jealous of it

• they usually look cute, and I'm a sucker for cute faces. I like it :)

• Sexy

• That's a gift. accept it

• they're desperate and pathetc.

• Extremely high chance you're dateable.

Encourage you to keep the 'i look like a teen/child' comments to yourself around men, because otherwise you're basically saying 'if you find me attractive you're a pedophile'.

TO which most will conclude 'i'm not a pedo, so i guess in that case i don't find you attractive'.

I think a lot of guys will find you very attractive, tbh.

• i love them so much.
    helps me feel young

• Even if the woman is around your age?

• yes why not

• good for them i guess? they beat ageing!

• Unless you beat aging at the ripe old age of 14.

• r u 26 and look 14? holy f, thats a new one. well at 50 you'll look 30 so i'd be totally in for that... .

• Haha, maybe I over exaggerated by a couple years. I could pass for 16 easily. It's fun until it's time to get serious and I look like I'm not capable of it.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe some men may hesitate to appraoch u if they dont kno ur age, but if they know ur age u should be fine.

• I'm also babyfaced and short (5'1) and it sucks, but hey at least we age better. xD

• Most Asians i know of are quite short except for Yao Ming (if i spelled that right) so they usually look younger

• Lol that's what I thought too until my full Asian cousins, girls, grew up to be 5'6-5'7. I don't know what to think anymore.