Girls, Am I too skinny?

Girls, Am I too skinny?
So I was wondering if I look too skinny cause I try to keep in shape and not overdue it but I feel like I'm really skinny what do you think?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Well - um. You look hot as hell, but if you're not feeling healthy gain some weight. It's more about how you're feeling physically than how other people think you look. And about how you like to look yourself. But with the muscle definition you have being a little fatter isn't going to hurt your looks.

Not sure if I'm off base as everyone else seems to be interpreting this as whether or not you're muscly enough... Different people build muscle differently, some people don't get the bulk no matter what they try, but they still build strength and it shows.

What Girls Said 18

• Mmmm no no no!! Juuuust Right 🙌🏾

• You are a typical insecure human being. You are not skinny at all. As a matter fact you are a muscular. But everybody has their insecurities.

• I think your body looks ok. I do personally prefer a bit more bulk with the muscle but your body isn't repulsive or a turn off at all ;)

• Love ur abs👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• 😍 hell fucking no! You're perfect!

• A little but the muscle definition makes it look better.

• you're fine

• No lol:)

• I like guys that are your amount of thickness buy squishy instead of muscular...

• I personally like skinnier guys, and you are not too skinny at all. you look fine 👌🏻

• You look fine. I prefer chubby guys but that's just me. Most girls like guys like you so I'm sure you're okay.

• I think your body is perfect

• no , seems perfect to me.

• Nope. You look really good to me.

• Nah, you're alright.

• 😍you're sexy As fuck😘

• No !! Not at all!! You are like the perfect size

• No, you're not. I'm skinny, and I prefer guys with your body.