Guys, Right testicle hanging lower?

Hey guys,
I wanted to see how many of you have a right hanging testicle. I read and heard that the standard is to have the left one hanging lower, but with me, it is the right one hanging lower. Any opinions?

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• This is totally normal and to be expected... if they were the same length then you'd have a Newton's Cradle in your pants every time you walked.

askthephysicist.com/.../...radle_animation_new.gif

• It's common for one to hang lower than the other. I don't think it really means anything when talking about which one hangs lower. Nothing to be concerned about.

• Every guy will have a testicle that slightly lower (doesn't matter which), it's a way for our body to regulate temperature.

• I do have one that hangs a bit lower. LOL, not checking right now which is which though.

• Nothing a little testicle colored duct tape can't cure! They have them in all sorts of colors now! hahaha

• My left hangs lower.

• That's common.

• Mine is the left as well but I don't think it matters in any way. I think it's normal for one to hang lower but which one doesn't matter. Maybe it's just more common for the left one?

• Dude who the fck has time to look at their nuts that long in the mirror to notice that?

• I actually laughed out loud when I read your comment, you took the words out of my mouth!

• You don't check yourself for a testicular cancer? Plus it does take seconds to notice which one hangs lower, I am sure you have had enough time in your 19 years of living on this planet.

• I'm 22 lol. Nah man zero fcks given.

• I don't think that it has anything to worry about

• Yeah, right one for me too. Hm. You left handed? I am, that'd be kinda funny.

• its like being lefthanded, as long as it works its all OK :D

• I don't think it matters.

• Dude you have ebola!

• Yeah its normal so they don't bang into each other when walking. Honest I've read it.

• try pulling it real hard

• Dat ass