Guys, Right testicle hanging lower?

Hey guys,
I wanted to see how many of you have a right hanging testicle. I read and heard that the standard is to have the left one hanging lower, but with me, it is the right one hanging lower. Any opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• This is totally normal and to be expected... if they were the same length then you'd have a Newton's Cradle in your pants every time you walked.

askthephysicist.com/.../...radle_animation_new.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • It's common for one to hang lower than the other. I don't think it really means anything when talking about which one hangs lower. Nothing to be concerned about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy will have a testicle that slightly lower (doesn't matter which), it's a way for our body to regulate temperature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have one that hangs a bit lower. LOL, not checking right now which is which though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing a little testicle colored duct tape can't cure! They have them in all sorts of colors now! hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • My left hangs lower.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is the left as well but I don't think it matters in any way. I think it's normal for one to hang lower but which one doesn't matter. Maybe it's just more common for the left one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude who the fck has time to look at their nuts that long in the mirror to notice that?

0|3
    0|0
    • I actually laughed out loud when I read your comment, you took the words out of my mouth!

• You don't check yourself for a testicular cancer? Plus it does take seconds to notice which one hangs lower, I am sure you have had enough time in your 19 years of living on this planet.

• I'm 22 lol. Nah man zero fcks given.

• I don't think that it has anything to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, right one for me too. Hm. You left handed? I am, that'd be kinda funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • its like being lefthanded, as long as it works its all OK :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you have ebola!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its normal so they don't bang into each other when walking. Honest I've read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • try pulling it real hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Dat ass

0|0
    0|0