Like honestly, do I need to lower my standards?

I've been single for like 3 years now. I can't fathom that. What happened to me? Should I lower my standards? Can I hang? Since I'm not into guys, it's really hard for me to gauge my looks. Anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your looks are giving you the trouble, unless you're only chasing dimes.

• What if I am? Would weiggt loss help with getting them?

• Oh, and I counted... it's been 2 years 7 months. .. good fucking adjusting. .. I'll b set soon enough. .. my experience has made me much sharper.. I haven't been single this long since before age 13

• You should be fine! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No need to lower your standards, you have got sexy smooth body. Keep up the standards.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Nein. Keep your standards high man.

• u both look very similar

• I heard tony?

• @nohomobrah i'm so confused right now

• You could give it a try but single for 3 years isn't that long, just don't rush it the time will come.

• Start lifting dude.. your physique says you lack in the testosterone department. Skinny fat is not a good look. I'd keep that fade and grow a bear. Consider getting on testosterone and some gear bro you look about the right age to do it. Bodybuilding would seriously put in top tier.

• yea man i guess

• You are fine

• You can see on your face that you are really insecure. Thing is though you're not a bad looking guy. You don't have to be gay to tell another man is good looking, it's how you judge your competition with the ladies.

You could afford to lose some pounds, you have muscle but should burn the fat and highlight it more. Also grow a beard most women prefer facial hair. Other than that just work on your personality/sociability. Don't lower your standards keep them high and respectable.

• LMAO @ the fruity looking pose.