Girls, is it weird when a dude has a big butt?

I have a pretty big butt for my size. I'm like 5'11 about 180lbs, but my butt just looks big to me. Like it's out of place. I'm not super skinny or anything, but I'm not fat either. I used to be, but not so much anymore. But whenever I was fat, I usually gained it in the thighs and ass area.

It's not as big as it used to be, but it stills bothers me and I think it looks kinda weird. I've heard some girls say they like guys with bigger butts, but I have no idea why. It's not huge, but I just feel like it's bigger than it should be for my size.

Is this a weird thing, a bad thing, or actually a good thing? It just weird me out and I feel like I look weird because of it sometimes. It used to really bother me when I was fat, because it looked suuuper out of place. Anyways, should I be worried or try to slim it down with exercises or something? I know guys like bigger butts, because I do too (medium sized, not huge). But I have no idea why girls would like it on a guy at all. So if you do like it, can you explain why? And also comment if you don't. I'd really like to know if I should do something about it.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to start there is nothing you can do to slim it down besides lose body from everywhere on your body, and it will lose its share. If you work out your ass you will get a bigger ass because of the muscle building, and probably is not what you're going for.

That being said a nice shapely big ass on a man drives me kind of crazy. And I honestly can't tell you why because I have no idea. It's just hot. I'm trying really hard to think of a reason and I've still got nothing. But I can say that for just about every singe body type there is a good group of people who are into it, so no use in being self concious about it. The ones that like it will and the ones that don't won't. And even on that note, I can't think of a girl that actually dislikes a big ass on a man, just ones that don't care for it one way or the other.

What Girls Said 12

• So you have like a Baseball Booty? Thats a gift from heaven 😍

• I don't know, it just sticks out lol. I've heard girls comment on baseball player butts in particular lol, but I don't know what they're looking for in that

• Haha well thank you, it seems like girls either like it or don't care either way :P

• Yea its not a requirement, just a PLUS

• You got hips to go with it? It becoming common for guys to be pear shaped, I think it's the fact guys have lower testosterone, and it keep a getting lower. Umm, if it's just a muscle booty that's fine as long as it doesn't stick out as far as beyonces it's all good.

• Yeah they do stick out a little more than normal lol, and nah I don't have a booty like Beyonce XD

• Omg I love guys with big butts !!!

• It sounds fine. Guy's butts are so cute lol.

• I'm sure you're fine. Besides there's probably a lot of girls out there who'd like her guy to have a little bit of booty.

• Sounds fine. More to grab.

• Let's see it that booty

• Personally it's not my taste.

• girls are like guys when it comes to butts. The bigger the better!

• I don't really care but it's definitely not towards a negative

• Yes. I just can't deal with men whose butt's bigger than mine.

• No. I love it. Lol. Guys with big bums are sexy asf.